Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kristyn R.
London, NE
This my favorite drugstore concealer ever. It gives such full coverage and it is very lightweight. I had no problem with finding the perfect match to my skin tone. I tend to use this both under and on top of my foundation for a more concealed looked. I love how easy it is to apply the concealer and it stays on all day. This is a must have concealer.
Rushali R.
Review for: Sand more...
Fairly good coverage. Spreads nice and smooth. Definitely suggest priming up before use. Not entirely buildable. Suggest using in small dots first. Durable product. Doesn't require loading up in large amounts. Nice packing. Definitely recommend.
Cara D.
Love my Maybelline Fit Me concealer! It is definitely one of my go-to concealers for every day looks. It blends nicely and stays put all day. Add some setting powder or banana powder and it will look fantastic and last on those nights out dancing.
astyn f.
Port Glasgow, Inverclyde
Review for: Fair more...
great dupe for more high end concealer, has a lovley neutral undertone, dosnt oxidize as much as same priced concealers, very creamy lightweight texture but with a very buildable coverage.  fabulous product at a great price I use this on my clients and it lasts well
Jessica Z.
drugstore favourite! works well and lasts super long on all skin types! has a decent range of shades and the doefoot applicator is super simple for application and easy to build up! almost exact dupe for NARS creamy concealer except a bit less hydrating which works in my oily skin favor!
Patricia C.
I bought this concealer not long ago, but it finished really fast. It has a high end finish but with an affordable price. The range of color when I bought it was very limited but I think now it's good. It's long lasting and it doesn't crease easily. I would recommend this, but as I said, it finishes really fast.
Shannon F.
This is an amazing concealer for the price! It is light and doesn't sink into fine lines. It covers well and works great for under eye circles. I have been using this one for years now it's definitely one of my favorites! I highly recommend this
Lilly T.
Toronto, Ontario
I've been reaching for this concealer all summer long. It's lightweight, silky and best of all -- affordable. I'd knock off one star just because it doesn't completely cover up my dark circles, but it does brighten the area pretty significantly!
Monica P.
Overall this is a great concealer, however, this just wasn't for me. The lightest colour was still a little too dark and too pink., getting ALL the product out is also a little difficult with the applicator. But, on a good note: the coverage is amazing and it doesn't exaggerate dry spots too badly. It also lasts quite well throughout the day!
Ashley G.
I do use this everyday, but it honestly isn't as good as everyone raves about.. Maybe its my skin type or something? It just doesn't last all day or cover my blemishes as well as i would like. Dark circles as well doesn't do much for them D:
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart