Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sinath D.
This is a concealer that I keep using everyday now. The formula is pigmented enough to cover dark circles. It can be layered without getting cakey but it creases just a tiny little bit. I just wish that the lastingness was greater. As a reference, I have light-medium skin (nc 25/30) and I use shade 20 or 25.
Christine M.
This has been my go to concealer for at least a year now. It covers imperfections and hides dark circles really well. It doesn't crease if set with powder and it's very affordable. I just wish they had more shade choices.
Kelly L.
Toronto, ON
This is a well loved concealer in my collection. I mainly use it for my under eyes which could be very noticeable sometimes. This concealer hides it so well! I also love that it is a drugstore one so its very affordable.
Mégane M.
Quebec, QC
Perfect coverage, doesnt crease and its so smooth for the skin! The only thing that makes me reconsidering it, its the shades, they dont have a lot of shades and for someone why are as pale as me, its not a good match!
Hana b.
Review for: Sand more...
After hearing a lot of amazing things about this concealer I went a head and bought it, to be honest I am not very happy with it, I have some seriously dark under eye circles and it failed to cover them so it is not very full coverage. In addition after wearing it for few hours it starts to fade leaving my under eye area looking rather grey.
mari l.
maybelline has the best concealers at the drugstore and this one is definitely is one of the best ones. it gives gives great coverage, its creamy and it doesnt cake up. this could be a dupe to the Nars creamy concealer
Isabel M.
Review for: Medium more...
Maybelline fit me concelor in the color medium is an extremely great product. Good for dark circles. I use this medium shade to cover my dark circles since it has a peachy undertone to it which covers up the purple n blue colors. And I go over top of that with the shade light to brighten my under eyes.
Joelle C.
Montreal, Quebec
I found that it oxides on me, and I'm like ghost pale so it really does stick out and at first it would coverup perfectly but after a few hour my dark circle would kind off reappear. Pretty disappointed with this product.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
I totally love this Maybelline concealer!! It covers very well what I have to cover and brings just a little light under my eyes. I found it at an affordable price at Walmart. I definitely recommend this product to anyone!!!
Gabby N.
Calgary, AB
This concealer is great as far as coverage goes, however the wand can sometimes deposit a little too much product at one time. This product is great for under the eyes, and carving out your contour, however I wouldn't recommend it for more tedious things such as cleaning up your brows or creating a cut crease.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart