Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Patricia D.
Its a great drugstore concealer works well but its kind of oily but it u use the foundation setting powder it won't be very oily
Etelin T.
Miami, Florida
Utilizo el corrector de maybelline como primer de ojos ya que es semejante a mi tonalidad de piel y me deja el párpado excelente
Tamar H.
Jerusalem
Review for: Medium, Light more...
one of my favorite concealers!!!!
very nice and smooth on the skin and really covers up all of your imperfections very nicely
kofelee s.
Portland , OR
For a cheap drugstore concealer, this has to be one of my favs. It stays on all day, without creasing. What more can you ask for.
Muñequitas B.
arecibo
Review for: Light more...
I adore this concealer. It doesnt get under my eyes and is very easy to apply.  It is not cake like , very soft and it blends easy
🌹alex b.
greece
Review for: Light more...
It's an amazing concealer! It gives me all the coverage I need and it brightens up under my eyes! I will definitely repurchase !
Sanchari M.
I use the shade medium and i totally love this concealer its my holy grail product doesnt dry my under eyes highlights so well...
Carla M.
Love it! Haven't used any other concealer in years.. . Love the wand for easy application.. Should increase the shade range a bit
jasmine b.
Eastleigh
Best concealer I’ve used! Full coverage , gives a smooth flawless finish, isn’t Cakey and light consistency!! Love love love !!!!
Genny D.
Hamilton, ON
This is one of my go to product that you will always find in my makeup bag! Price point is great, goes on well and blends easily.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?