Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Battle Hill, Wallsend
Review for: Light more...
OMG I didn't think that a concealer could actually cover my dark circles without some colour corrector beforehand. I was amazed that this covered the dark circles and didn't crease. For a drugstore dupe this is comparable to the Nars Creamy Concealer which is my ride or die concealer. I would definitely by this again without a second thought especially for the price and the amount of compliments I have had on my makeup since I started using this.
Amanda M.
Sherwood Park, AB
Review for: Fair more...
This is one of my go to daily products!! It is super simple to apply and blend out, I am also thankful that it's color matches mine perfectly! Compared to others it is truly full coverage! I would say it lasts pretty decently throughout the day as well! I would highly recommend this product to others! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Keshia K.
Amazing quality for a drugstore product! Being someone who has suffered from deep set under eyes and dark circles her whole life, I was sure only department store concealers would do the trick for me. But after trying this product on a recommendation, I fell in LOVE! It's got great coverage, and as a bonus it's "women of colour" friendly!!! I definitely recommend getting it if you are looking to buy a concealer without breaking the bank! It's highly comparable to the "Nars- radiant and creamy concealer"!!!!
Tomi Y.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light, Sand more...
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer it covets amazing but when I apply it under my eyes it kinda burns . idk maybe its to close or to strong of a scent ? But it works wonders I've purchased this in two shades a handful of times. I would recommend this . i love this stuff amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lan N.
This didn't work so well for me because when i bought this concealer i accidentally bought a shade too light for my skin tone.......... yeah that was very awkward but i sometimes use it to highlight and overall i think its a great product but i think honestly you can find better concealers in the drugstore
madriangel S.
Review for: Cafe more...
este conceler es súper bueno ya que no me marca en las arrugas y lo que hago es que lo sellé con muy poco polvo y se queda super hermoso cobre muy bien spots
Puedo tomar todas las partes a veces cuando estoy en un apuro, estoy hecho un poco concealer y un poco de polvo y listo
Shiela B.
Calgary
Been using this concealer for about 2 years now. I use it as my everyday concealer. Light-medium coverage but works perfectly fine for me. I have acne scars (mild) around my cheeks and this concealer covers my acne scars pretty well. It last for 6-7 hours on me. It applies smoothly. And Definitely will continue to use it. 2 thumbs up for this concealer. 👍🏻👍🏻
Mathilde F.
Norway
I like this drugstore concealer, but i don't really like it for my oily face. I think its good for the price, but i would not put it on my face befor going out for a longer time. and i use a lot of powder to set it so it don't move around. i also think it is very little product and its empty pretty fast.
Dal -.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite concealers and it happens to be from the drug store! I like that it has a but if a yellow undertone so that it cancels out dark circles. The formula is thin so that is blends really easily but the pigmentation is good too so I only need a few dots under my eyes to give good coverage.
Corbin B.
I love this concealer, I picked it up after hearing the hype online from beauty vloggers and enjoy this concealer ALOT!
I'd say it easily has to be one of the best drugstore concealers, it has amazing coverage under the eyes, feels so light weight, doesn't dry out the under eye either(but also doesn't feel super hydrating).
It doesn't crease at all, even without powder on top, it applys so easy and flawlessly too.
Overall it's an amazing product and for the price it's so very worth it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart