Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Monica P.
Overall this is a great concealer, however, this just wasn't for me. The lightest colour was still a little too dark and too pink., getting ALL the product out is also a little difficult with the applicator. But, on a good note: the coverage is amazing and it doesn't exaggerate dry spots too badly. It also lasts quite well throughout the day!
Nadine H.
This product is good at concealing and covering blemishes, especially in the under-eye area. What my problem with it was though, and this is actually not the fault of the product's quality or anything, is that it made my oily skin look greasy. So I don't really recommend this product for people with oilier skin because of its dewy finish.
Rushali R.
Review for: Sand more...
Fairly good coverage. Spreads nice and smooth. Definitely suggest priming up before use. Not entirely buildable. Suggest using in small dots first. Durable product. Doesn't require loading up in large amounts. Nice packing. Definitely recommend.
Francesca ✨.
Review for: Fair more...
I use this product when I have the odd spot thats popped up and is really obvious and red! This concealer is perfect for long lasting coverage and I have a very pale skin tone but these blends well with my skin and doesn't appear as a big orange blob on my face! I have sensitive skin as well but this didn't irritate at all. Would 100% buy it again!
Anne D.
Canada
This is my FAVORITE concelear of all time!! Its very high coverage but not caking up your face. Take note i have very dry skin and its very hard for me to find a full coverage concelear that wont cake up. It will definitely cover up acne scars. Easy to work with. And the best thing it is cheap!!! Super duper love Maybelline products! Must try!
Jasmine T.
Melbourne
I used this as my first ever drugstore concealer and I have to admit it is a great concealer for it's price! But this product wouldn't be a go to for me, there are much better products out there. This product gives medium to full coverage but I find it creases easily. It can be very drying but does a decent job at covering imperfections !
Patricia E.
This and the Fit Me pore less concealer go together like peas and carrots. It's just as well as any high end makeup brand concealers and it is easy to apply end blend. I highly recommend it, especially to the people who are on a budget but love makeup and are looking for good concealers
Haylee C.
This concealer feels super lightweight and its medium coverage if you have extremely dark under eyes this concealer won't work for spot conceal it's very good it depends on what you apply it with I recommend a brush I feel as though a brush makes the concealer more full coverage compared to a sponge because it soaks up product
Rina M.
I love this concealer, by far the best one i've ever used. It completely covers your imperfections/blemishes and doesn't crease whatsoever, a little bit goes the long way and it blends heavenly good. I would totally repurchase this product.
Alexandra R.
Valencia
THIS ONE ITS MY FAVORITE CONCEALER EVER, I love how it looks, it doesn't feel heavy at all in the skin, the coverage its so good, it blends so easy in the skin, as a highlighter looks amazing, it photograh so good to, I just love this concealer
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart