Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Danna D.
Best drugstore concealer i ever bought! i have dry skin and it doesn't dry my skin even more! i used it under my eye and it works not quite good but for blemishes it was good. it's easy o apply and it doesn't make your face cakey. i would definitely buy it again if I'm on a budget for makeup.
Ouiame M.
Larache, Larache
Review for: Medium more...
Hello I love this product and this mark so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  pages,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Sha S.
THE BEST CONCEALER EVER!! It's a 10/10 for me. I live in Australia where make up even drugstore is pretty exp compared to US/UK. This product is amazing and it does the job beautifully. It hides my circles, brightens and also blends into my skin really well. The formula isn't too thick or thin, it's just perfect. Probably a go to concealer for a lot of girls out there! Love this!
Neha S.
I have seen a lot if good reviews on youtube n then buy it for myself ...for me its good for thr price but its a little towards oily or creamy texture its not good for sn oily under eye n the coverage isn't full...if u have super dry skin then this is for u ....i normally use it in winters when its dry n i use it on a daily basis for just a medium coverage...if u r going for a party or night out i think Maybelline age rewind is much better
Stephanie T.
I swear by this concealer! I just wish there's more in one tube. I run out too quickly which attests to how much i love this product. It has a buildable coverage. It is moisturizing and doesn't accentuate any dry areas. Great for brightening up the under eye area. I also love to use this as a highlight on the rest of my face. I just pick a slightly lighter shade than my skin tone.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
It's a great drugstore concealer. It's pretty lightweight and blends so easily into my skin! It does crease around the corners of my eyes and a but under them after a long day though. Other than that, it has decent coverage for dark circles and is so easy to apply (I use a beauty blender).
Bianca E.
Gateshead, NSW
So so creamy and easy to build up the coverage, love wearing it by itself on days where i can be bothered to put makeup on and love it over my born this way foundation, its so so easy to blend and doesnt sink into dry patches, its definitely worth the money and one of my favourite drugstore concealers
jessica t.
Port Hope, ON
This drugstore concealer is so nice! it is light weight and blends so nicely. It is medium to low coverage though so if you need more this is not for you! It is long lasting and sets very nicely.
Downfall there is not a wide range of colours available so finding the perfact shade may be difficult.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
I absolutely love this concealer. The coverage is amazing. Its blends out flawlessly. I am very fair and even the lightest shade is light enough for me to highlight with and it lasts all day when set with a powder. The only downfall for me that makes this not my favorite concealer is like most Maybelline/l'oreal products it oxidize on me :(.
Sheri P.
Out of the concealers I have tried this has worked the absolute best for me!! Blends out like a dream, does not leave a weird line between my Foundation & Concealer. Even when you apply setting Powder over it, you can continue to blend it and make it perfectly seamless with your foundation. Lasts all day. Does not crease if you set it. Color selection is great. Buildable.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart