Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20706)
chloe m.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is great it doesn't crease and stays on. I love that they have different shades so I use the lightness one when contouring. This is cheap but acts like a expensive concealer
Rhiannon C.
😍😍😍 the best concelear I've ever used! Even better than high end ones I've used, love shade 15 for when I'm paler to highlight & 10 when I'm more tan. Doesn't crease and has great coverage.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Fair more...
Great drugstore concealer. I have re purchased a couple of times it is not my favorite concealer but the coverage is great or if you are trying to highlight the concealer is not to heavy.
Basa L.
It has a medium coverage ,it depens on how your dark circles are and the fact that are a veriety of shades is a big plus because could suits a lot of skin colors.
Jot D.
This concealer is so great .it has a good coverage to cover up those under eye circles.it doesn't crease but make sure to set it with a great powder just incase !
Alyssa T.
Saint Catharines
This is my favourite concealer. I reach for it more often than my high end concealer. Love how light the shade is on my pale skin. Covers dark circles and pimples.
Parteek C.
This concealer is equally as amazing as the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Its for a much lower price. The colour matches perfectly and I'm seriously considering switching from NARS to this. It is just so good.
Leah N.
Surrey, BC
This concealer is pretty good for the price you're paying. It's perfectly fine for covering up dark circles under your eyes, it also blends very well! But it doesn't give 100% on covering up pimples, acne, blemishes, etc. after a short time of period it appears to make the blemishes more noticeable.
Sophie S.
East sussex, Eastbourne
Review for: Fair more...
A lovely concealer to use as an eyelid primer before I shadow. The colours of this were a bit odd as this shade was lighter than shade 10! A creamy consistency makes it easy to reply. However the shade range and order of range needs to be sorted out
Milly H.
England
This is currently my favorite concealer! It has great coverage without looking cakey and it doesn't crease. Great staying powder and is a good dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back