Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Alisha A.
Birmingham, West Midlands
For the price it is good. For me personally it doesn't work to well with dark circles in comparison to their Age Rewind. As for highlighting, it works really well and is so easy to blend.
Jot D.
This concealer is so great .it has a good coverage to cover up those under eye circles.it doesn't crease but make sure to set it with a great powder just incase !
Milly H.
England
This is currently my favorite concealer! It has great coverage without looking cakey and it doesn't crease. Great staying powder and is a good dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer!
Loredana M.
Venaria Reale
One of my holy grails! I love this concealer! The applicator is really easy to use. There are a lot of shades, great for all skin tones! It has a great coverage and it blends perfectly!
Leah N.
Surrey, BC
This concealer is pretty good for the price you're paying. It's perfectly fine for covering up dark circles under your eyes, it also blends very well! But it doesn't give 100% on covering up pimples, acne, blemishes, etc. after a short time of period it appears to make the blemishes more noticeable.
Maria R.
Once again a great drugstore concealer, definitely in my top 3 and I have tried a lot.... It's a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer but the price doesn't compare!
Chelsea M.
Review for: Fair more...
Great drugstore concealer. I have re purchased a couple of times it is not my favorite concealer but the coverage is great or if you are trying to highlight the concealer is not to heavy.
Tiana W.
Red deer, AB
Love this concealer! Really love the foundation as well, but it's got great colour matching!
Great coverage without being too heavy, long lasting and definitely worth the buy ☺️
Salma D.
Best drugstore concealer in the market! it's definitely a dupe for Nars creamy radiant concealor but for a fraction of the price. blends like a dream and does not look cakey at all
Maria V.
I LOVE this concealer . It is what has worked best for me , for a long time . It has excellent coverage and lasts all day. Concealer is my number one . I do not leave home without it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back