Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
Kathy L.
Review for: Medium more...

this corrector is wonderful super pigmented and with yellow subtone ideal for my skin, I certainly recommend it with eyes closed.
Michelle  B.
Great concealer, I have awful black bags and this is the best concealer I have found. It stays on all day and covers redness completely.
yasmin o.
banha
Review for: Fair more...
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at its earliest opportunity. Thank you
Rebecca  K.
This is great value for money. It's not to thick and blends super well. I find that it doesn't crease easily as well. It fits me well!!!
Yiset H.
Islas Canarias
el corrector me gusta mucho, pero esperaba un poco mas de el, esta genial, me gusta la cobertura, el precio, el olor... no esta nada mal
Kristina S.
Review for: Light more...
love all the concealers out their i just think without putting concealer is like not puttong powder at all if you know what am saying 😊😜
Dani P.
Sawtry
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is the most creasing concealer under my eye, she dont look cute and its no fun looking 20 years older and crustier than ur meant to
Daniela C.
Lecheria, Venezuela
Este producto marca la diferencia! oculta perfectamente mis ojeras! no tengo que preocuparme de ellas desde que lo uso! 100% recommendado!
I use this product everyday and love it!! It’s so light weight and the coverage is amazing!! I will certainly be buying more again soon!
Oishi C.
It's a good concealer , but the coverage it offers is medium . Good for highlighting purpose ☺️ but won't do much to cover dark circles .
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?