Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tekura I.
Glenelg South
The maybelline fit me concealer is one of the better drugstore concealers. I think it's highly comparable to the NARS radiant creamy concealer as it is fairly long lasting and provides a medium coverage that is build-able. This is my second one! Do recommend for everyday use
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
So good! This makes buying high end concealer not worth buying in my mind. It covers everything I need it to cover and the shade range is pretty good. I love the look of the packaging, similar to NARS. Very affordable of course. I highly recommend.
Kristine M.
Great concealer for many different skin types. Recently my skin has changed from oily to very dry and I still love it. It has amazing coverage, lasts a long time and doesn't look heavy. The shade range is great and I think it is very comparable to the Nars radiant creamy. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great drugstore concealer.
Emmanuelle P.
saint-hyacinthe
Totally a good concealer from the drugstore because it wont crease and the coverage is medium to full coverage. It blend very well into the skins without a cakey looking, the only cons i found is that i cant find a color pale enough for my fair skin!
May W.
In my opinion, this is better than the Nars radiant creamy concealer. It's not as thick, and I think it covers better. Doesn't crease on me, I can use it to even highlight and contour. I wish I could unspend the 100+ dollars I did on the Nars concealers and got these from the beginning. I use 10 fair to highlight, 15 to conceal, and 35 to contour.
Heather T.
Review for: Light more...
This is the first concealer I have purchased in a long time, I have got got more into makeup and his was recommended. I love the variety of shades, love the wand makes it easy to use. I didn't find it creased when set with powder. I will repurchase.
Bailey S.
I love this concealer. It's the concealer I use every day. It has pretty nice coverage. It's not full coverage, but it isn't too light - it's perfect for everyday. I use the shades fair and light. I do wish they had more shades.. the lightest shade is very pinky, and I'd prefer a yellow undertone. Overall, it's a great concealer. Highly recommend.
Marie-Diane C.
Gatineau, QC
This is definitely one of my favorite drug store concealer! Its abordable and do the job. I use is under my eyes but also on imperfections on my face! Definitely recommend this products for teens and anyone looking for a great concealer at the drug store!
Shannon F.
This is an amazing concealer for the price! It is light and doesn't sink into fine lines. It covers well and works great for under eye circles. I have been using this one for years now it's definitely one of my favorites! I highly recommend this
Nadine H.
This product is good at concealing and covering blemishes, especially in the under-eye area. What my problem with it was though, and this is actually not the fault of the product's quality or anything, is that it made my oily skin look greasy. So I don't really recommend this product for people with oilier skin because of its dewy finish.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back