Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Anette O.
Review for: Light more...
For real the best concealer I have ever used. It blends very well and it is very similar to NARS concealer. Love it and buy it more and more.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
amazing wear , smooth great blend
I love the whole line and own a few more of this line
big fan Great product
Hend B.
Zagazig, AL
Review for: Sand more...
Love this product and can't live without it. My favorite concealer. It's very easy to blind and very light on my skin. It looks very natural.
Raman H.
Brampton, Ontario
My go-to everyday concealer. Provides good coverage and does not crease if I set it with a powder afterwards. It's creamy and easy to apply.
Sam O.
This is the best drugstore concealer I've used in a while creamy and light but good coverage perfect comparison to the Nars creamy concealer
Daisy S.
Mission
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This is a staple in my collection it's the best drugstore concealer you can't beat the price and the finish is similar to my high end ones
Ambs B.
I love this concealer. For me this is the best drugstore concealer off and times and I feel like is can beat alot off high end concealers!
Wiktoria C.
Crawley
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is amazing it is very similar to the nars concealer. It hides my dark circles very well and I don't have to use a lot of it
Emma B.
Sant Àdria de Besós
Review for: Fair more...
I love this product! It such so good and affordable! It covers perfectly the dark circles, blemishes and acné. Also is very easy to apply .
Paulina W.
Barcelona
Review for: Fair more...
I like this concealer, easy to blend and to work with. Works good with powders. It is medium coverage in my opinion. I would boy it again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?