Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Laura A.
London, Ontario
I absolutely love this concealer and have repurchased many many times along with the fit me foundation ! In a tight spot you can use this as a quick all over foundation and know that it COVERS what it needs to without looking cakey. And you can't beat the price. I picked this up for less than $7.00 CA at Wal-Mart last week. Amazing ! Will buy this as long as its on the shelf !
Madeline M.
Good colour match for me. I found the concealer blended out really nicely over my foundation but I wasn't at all impressed when it was burning my skin around my eyes. I wouldn't recommend if you had sensitive skin. I sucked up the pain the first time I used it and it had oxidised in the first half hour. I also found that no matter how much I tried, it would not stop creasing under my eyes (I even baked).
Erica K.
North York
I have been using the Fit Me concealer for a few months (along with the foundation and powder) i orginally got the 10, but found it was too dark. I heard that the 15 is actually lighter in colour so i got that one as well. It is lighter....but what is that? Its very confusing. It isn't even that fair either. My winter colour is 110 in the foundation and now in winter i am using 120, but i don't find the concealer to be light enough to really brighten and conceal well. I wish there was a lighter colour. Plus i wish the coverage was a little better as well. It also creases under my eyes.
Emily L.
Lakeburn
Fit me! Is one of maybellines greatest lines of makeup loving it! And it's affordable too! Easy application great coverage and blending overall love it for a drugstore concealer
Darcy G.
My go-to, holy grail concealer. I refuse to try high end foundations and concealers because, frankly, I know I'll likely get hooked on something that I can't afford to use on a regular basis. With that being said, I've tried just about every drugstore concealer out there and Maybelline Fit Me is the greatest. It is pigmented, it blends like a dream, and can typically be found at a great price. I switch between 10 and 15 depending on the time of year,  but I have never had a bad experience with this product and I have now been using it for nearly 5 years.
Noor E.
Montreal, Quebec
Hands down the best concealer at the drugstore! There are many shades also! Perfect concealer for under eye bags and darkness, I find it covers up perfectly and does not crease! Love it, I always keep re purchasing it!
Amanda G.
I use shade 15, and it's perfect! Some days I have really bad dark circles, and this covers them up no problem. I also have a birthmark near my eye, and this covers that up too. It's a good full coverage concealer and a little really goes a long way! The best thing about this concealer is that it's drug store, but it feels like a high end one (i think its very similar to the Nars Creamy Radiant concealer)
Samantha P.
Seriously love this concealer, it's so nice and creamy and definitely worth the hype. I use this concealer on a daily basis and I would re-purchase. It doesn't cake up and looks natural, gives the right amount of coverage and is build able if needed. I'm really glad I bought this concealer, def worth it especially since it's so creamy.
Nat
I love this concealer! My all time favorite , i lost counting on how many tubes i gone through. Blends very easily and it doesnt set into my fine lines not to mention it covers my dark undereye circels.
Hannia Q.
Lemon Grove , CA
Review for: Medium more...
Totally love this concealer, does a great job covering my dark circles and doesn't crease, is very affordable and works well with different foundations. I would recommend it to anyone!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart