Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Megan L.
Markham, ON
Great concealor! Love the Maybelline Fit Me line because they make products for all different skin types. This product is super cheap and can be found in most drug stores. I would definitely recommend this for intense concealing. Overall, great product, but wish there were more colour ranges.
Luna P.
bs.as
Without a doubt the best corrector of dark circles whith which I am in my life, is of high duration, I am of having pores too open or marked, lasts all day and takes a lot in that it is exhausted since at be high coverage whith just one drop serves you for entire area under the
Elena A.
Good coverage and can also be used as a highlighter. Being as I have a lot of freckles I love how it masks the majority of them and the product is buildable depending on if I want some freckles to be able to show through. Overall great product one of the best concealer around.
Jenna J.
Sarnia, ON
This stuff is great! It's smooth and easy to blend in, plus it brightens and conceals. I use it under my eyes, on my nose, forehead and chin and a contour and it looks very natural. I will always choose this concealer, it's consistency is not cheap and feels good on your skin.
Maria V.
First of all: stellar price (with the advantage that it is quite easy to find in a good sale); with just a small amount you can achieve perfect coverage; lasts for most of the day; not problematic for oily/acne prone skin.
Cons: not always easy to find the lighter shades...
Really good concealer for brightening under my eyes and concealing my dark circles. Applies on my skin pretty smoothly but is does cling to the dry areas of my skin. Pretty full coverage and the consistency of the liquid is quite thick. I find that is creases though so I like to set it with a powder. Other than that, great concealer if your looking for a full coverage flawless look.
Kelly P.
Cairns, Aus
I'm in the shade 15 (Fair Clair) which I think is the lightest? and I love to use this to highlight under my eyes. I have quite fair skin so this doesn't do a huge amount for me on the highlighting front but it's so creamy and blendable and light and I don't need to do any colour correcting under my eyes anymore. Would definitely not recommend for blemishes, but will repurchasing!
Adhara F.
Love this concealer! My favourite drug store concealer atm. I find it very hard to find concealer with yellow undertones, so when I found this I was very impressed.
It blends easily, doesn't cake up, stays smooth under powders, bronzes and powder highlighters. It also layers well meaning I can cover up blemishes easily and it's cheap! Smooth formula and applicator!
Would highly recommend!
August M.
I love this concealer. This is y go to concealer when I am doing a more "full coverage/full glam" look. It hides my dark circles, but it also helps to brighten my under eye. I like to use it down the centre of my nose, centre of my forehead and on my chin to give a subtle brightened glow to my face. Its reasonably priced and there is a large colour selection. I would highly recommend this product.
Lali A.
Buenos Aires
Hi everyone, I buy this concealer and I have to say that I really like it so much.
It's very easy to applicate, and it stay in your skin for hours.
I don't have sensitive skin but my mom have, and she use it.
So basically I recommend it so much to you, I like it, good day/night
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back