Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tori P.
Thunder Bay
I just bought this concealer a couple of days ago cause I heard it is similar to the Mac concealer so I bought it and I really like the coverage and its really blend able and it really cheap! I think I should have gotten a shade lighter I got 10 but it's a little to dark (my preference) but other that it's a great concealer and I would def buy again
Ashley W.
Everyone speaks highly of this product and I can see why. However, I took off a star because it's not for someone like me who has extremely dark under eye circles. The coverage is pretty light for my eye circles. The concealer doesn't crease when I use it but I would need to pair it with other concealers!

Edit: I break out bad when I start using this product. My eyes get itchy and my face does not agree with it..
Sarah C.
To, Ontario
I loved this product because it was a great dupe for the nars creamy concealer. It went on very smoothly and never patched and stayed all day. I definitely recommend this color with the fit me foundation. They are a perfect match
Tiara R.
Williams lake, BC
This concealer is wonderful for the everyday make up look. It is not thick or cakey, and is very build able. You can do more than one layer and it won't look too thick. I love it for under my eyes because it's not too heavy and yet conceals my dark circles just fine. It blends like a dream too.
Keyana D.
Sault Ste, ON
Excellent concealer, and for a great value.

Great coverage, nice formula, no smell. This was my go to before I upgraded recently to tarte shape tape. I was thinking I was missing out on high end concealers.. but the tarte has a funny smell and the same coverage imo. Maybe it's a little too light for me I'm not sure. But if you think that a higher end concealer is going to blow you away after using maybelline fitme, think again!!!
Lucy H.
Great Dunmow, Essex
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! This comes in a good range of colours and suits most skin tones. They work amazing under the eyes and blemishes. It doesn't crease at all under the eyes. The coverage is incredible. Also, because it is affordable it is easy to get multiple shades for different purposes.
Lana G.
Salzburg
Review for: Fair more...
I am not impressed with this product. My skin looks wet and oily after applying. I had high hopes for this product but  tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer suits my skin better.

It is easy to apply and I can blend it well but my skin is mixed and oily on T zone, with this product I look more oily.

If you have dry skin, really dry...this is your product. This is just not for me.
Beauty B.
This is a good drugstore concealer, I just wish it'd come in a lighter shade so I, as pale as I am, could use it under my eyes to brighten up that area. the packaging is nice and it contains a lot of product, it blends easily and has a nice coverage. I do recommend it to people with a deeper skin tone, it'd be beautiful under the eyes. Also, it does crease under your eyes unless you set it right away.
Pamela H.
I love this product, super cover, excellent spectrum of tones, very easy to apply, with the sponge, brush or the finger, perfect appearence, lasts all day, lights this area of the eyes is super natural. Very recomended this product for expert or beginner in the beauty.
Caroline G.
Montreal
Love this concealer! It applies very smoothly and does not crease under the eyes. I can even wear this on my T-Zone and under my eyes without any foundation or BB cream and it will look great!
I would recommend it to anyone, and there are many different shades to choose from. I have a few different ones and you can also use them to contour.
Would definitely repurchase!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back