Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Amy X.
Amazing concealer! Gives good medium coverage, however if you have super intense dark circles like me then this won't fully cover them up on its own. When I pair this product with the Bobbi Brown Corrector, the two products work great to brighten my under eyes. The Fit Me concealer blends very nicely and is also fairly long lasting. For the price it does everything a concealer should and I have no intention of purchasing any more expensive concealers when I have this gem. Definitely a must try!
Hannah B.
Lucedale, Mississippi
If you're a single mama and get no sleep as do I. I highly recommend this it covers all my blemishes as well as my under dark circles and gives me a flawless look. I would compare this to a urban decay Sylar it has about the same qualities. Also you can get it at Walmartfor about seven dollars very affordable
Tomi Y.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light, Sand more...
I have a love hate relationship with this concealer it covets amazing but when I apply it under my eyes it kinda burns . idk maybe its to close or to strong of a scent ? But it works wonders I've purchased this in two shades a handful of times. I would recommend this . i love this stuff amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
I find this concealer moisturizing blendable and great coverage. This is one of my go-to concealers. At last long a long time. It will crease if you don't set it with a powder. Very nice drugstore concealer. As long as you set it it will not crease. If you're looking for a drug store concealer give this one to go. You can also use the Dark Shades to Contour with.
Lan N.
This didn't work so well for me because when i bought this concealer i accidentally bought a shade too light for my skin tone.......... yeah that was very awkward but i sometimes use it to highlight and overall i think its a great product but i think honestly you can find better concealers in the drugstore
Mathilde F.
Norway
I like this drugstore concealer, but i don't really like it for my oily face. I think its good for the price, but i would not put it on my face befor going out for a longer time. and i use a lot of powder to set it so it don't move around. i also think it is very little product and its empty pretty fast.
Dal -.
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite concealers and it happens to be from the drug store! I like that it has a but if a yellow undertone so that it cancels out dark circles. The formula is thin so that is blends really easily but the pigmentation is good too so I only need a few dots under my eyes to give good coverage.
Shiela B.
Calgary
Been using this concealer for about 2 years now. I use it as my everyday concealer. Light-medium coverage but works perfectly fine for me. I have acne scars (mild) around my cheeks and this concealer covers my acne scars pretty well. It last for 6-7 hours on me. It applies smoothly. And Definitely will continue to use it. 2 thumbs up for this concealer. 👍🏻👍🏻
Corbin B.
I love this concealer, I picked it up after hearing the hype online from beauty vloggers and enjoy this concealer ALOT!
I'd say it easily has to be one of the best drugstore concealers, it has amazing coverage under the eyes, feels so light weight, doesn't dry out the under eye either(but also doesn't feel super hydrating).
It doesn't crease at all, even without powder on top, it applys so easy and flawlessly too.
Overall it's an amazing product and for the price it's so very worth it.
Dorothy F.
I tried using this concealer for my under eyes but it did nothing to hide them (possibly because my eye bags are really really dark so I don't blame the product). However, I find that this concealer works as a great highlighters for my forehead, nose, and is effective at brightening up my under eyes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back