Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20729)
Nadine H.
I guess this would be for dry skin, but I have combination oily skin, so it makes my face look quite oily and sweaty. It doesn't feel, or look, cakey though, so I believe it would be good if you have a drier or normal skin type. It also feels light and lasts a long time and is cheap.
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
One of my favs. I usually only use this to brighten up under my eyes. Doesn't crease on me, I need to buy it again. Maybe more than one, I always use way too much. Recommended it to everyone I know already.
Danah D.
This s honestly one of the BEST concealers i have ever used!
It's easy to apply and really easy to blend. Also it is very long lasting it covers my dark circles and acne scars pretty well. The packaging is so so but it has a lot product in it. And i would definitely buy it again!
Rachel H.
Glasgow, Scotland
This concealer is great! It's definitely my go to concealer. Perfect for the under eye and is also a very affordable. This is a product that I always repurchase and keep a spare for when I run out. Would recommend this concealer to anyone!
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
This is a really nice concealer. I use it under my eyes. It really helps conceal the dark circles and brightens them too. It blends we into my skin, foundation and other concealers. The doe applicator helps apply the perfect amount. This not so thick, but thick enough it gives great coverage.
Irene C.
Winnipeg, MB
This is the first concealer I've ever bought so I didn't really know how it would turn out but it worked great! I have a lot of imperfections and it covered them all. I do have a relatively oily face so it does rub off a lot faster than most people, so I just reapply it when necessary.
Paula
Hand down the best drugstore concealer i have ever used! The formula is so blendable and hydrating in a way, so it never looks cakey, even on my dry patches! It has a medium coverage and the colorselection is pretty good! Also, super inexpencive and if you have a lighter skin tone, you can use some of the shades to creamcontour!!
Haley A.
I have never tried another drugstore concealer as great as this one! I tried another concealer by Rimmel and it was just horrible. It left my face looking muddy, and this one does not! And another great thing that I love is that they actually carry a light enough shade for me haha.
Noortje W.
Brunssum
This concealer is perfect for hiding under eye circles. It just isn't light enough for me to wear, only when I have a tan. But it doesn't crease and stays on all day when you set it with powder. I really love it!! Wish it would come in a lighter shade, so I could use it all year round
Pav D.
Vancouver , BC
I didn't appreciate this concealer until I had used it up and moved onto crappier ones in my collection. It blends like a dream and had a beautiful finish to it. I would totally recommend this to others!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back