Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Stefania S.
Valle Del Cauca/ Cali/ Cali
this my usual concealer, and definitely i love it. beacuse It adapts to skin tone. coverage is perfect, it covers imperfections. It is simple to apply and blend.
It is very portable. it's buildable. i always I recommend it to my friends and my family.
you should buy it and try.
I really love this product. It is comparable to the nars concealer but it doesn't blend as well. This concealer has a medium coverage and is extremely cheap. I own 3 of them just in case I run out.
Ellie L.
My favorite concealer to date. Creamy and quite full coverage. I find it be blends beautifully and doesn't cling to dry patches so I can use on blemishes as well as the under eye. Only issue is the shade range and that there isn't enough variety for paler or darker skin tones. The lightest shade is pretty much the same colour as my skin so I can't use to highlight and I'm not super pale so pale people may struggle.
Chloe M.
Review for: Light more...
I think this product is very good and it's an affordable price. Pros would be that it covers very nicely and it's easy to blend out. A con in my opinion is that it wears off easily after a while.
Jess J.
Gold Coast Australia
Drop everything and go and buy this concealer right now!!! It is perfect for the under eye area. It is highly pigmented meaning it will cover all your imperfections. Usually that means it is also cakey and sits poorly on the skin, but that's not the case with this concealer at all. It is comfortable and long wearing, whilst still being easy to apply.
Jessica M.
For me this product doesn't blend very well and doesn't last very long under my eyes - even with setting powder. It is an affordable product but I feel with my oily skin it isn't very effective.
Megan S.
APO, AE
I love this concealer. It covers what I want it to cover and it is super cheap. I love to highlight my face with this and clean up my wing with this. The only issue is that it is beginning to sting my face when I wear it. It hasn't always done this, and I don't know if this has only happened to me, but I just wanted to get that information out there!
Alex M.
Port Wlgin, ON
I have never used a drugstore concealer before but I am so glad I bought this concealer! It's a great dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. It doesn't crease and it stays all day. I wouldn't use this as a primer for the eyelids, didn't work for me. Still an amazing product!
Victoria H.
This is my go-to concealer. It's always been weird to me that 15 is so much lighter then 10, but 15 is the perfect all over the face shade for me. Covers blemishes, evens skin tone, lasts all day. Works great under my eyes as well. Will continue to repurchase shade 15 - the price is right, the product is great. Would recommend to anyone to try!
Bhay N.
This liquid concealer has a light texture that makes application and blending very easy, setting to a soft matte finish that appears skin-like without any creasing.

Although the shade range is impressive and neutral (with six options instead of the standard three), what prevents this concealer from earning our best rating is the sheerness of the coverage. It definitely will help conceal mild dark circles and discolorations, but that’s about the extent of what this product can cover up. This coverage limitation is a shame—it was almost a perfect fit!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back