Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Brenda B.
Review for: Sand more...
Maybelline es una de las cosas que he recibido gracias a INFLUENSTER no tengo palabras para describir un producto tipo Maybelline porque me ha salido buenisimo, jeje no tengo mucho que decir acerca de ello porque no es mi primera opcion mas sin embargo lo recomiendo
Maeva G.
Beausoleil, Alpes Maritimes
My GO to concealer, it's a good dupe for the NARS. It's easy to apply and great to blend (with Beauty blender, brushes, or fingers). You can add a layer if you need more coverage, or to cover a pimple. I would recommend it to people, but I wish the light shade be more light, and more neutral undertones. The fair color has a pink undertone which is not good for me
Jennifer E.
I tried this concealer based on recommendations from YouTuber Tati Westbrook (Glam Life Guru). In my opinion it's a dupe for Nars creamy concealer. I use fair to brighten my under eye area, nose, forehead and chin. I use a combination of fair and light to cover blemishes. Using a brush or sponge will just move it around on blemishes so I tap it lightly with my finger then dab translucent powder over it to set it. I also set it under my eyes with translucent powder and it does not crease! Price is right at typical drugstore prices.
Vyoma L.
Burjuman, Dubai
Review for: Light more...
It is a perfect shade for slight brightness under my eyes. Feels light. And is very creamy, doesn’t settle much. I would prefer it for full coverage makeup looks
Alyssa A.
Sydney, AU
For those who like the natural yet 'pulled together' look, I would totally recommend this product as it has medium coverage that doesn't look too caked on. I have it in two shades for 1) highlighting and 2) covering blemished, and I find that it does a good job in both areas. The product is also buildable so if you want fuller coverage it is capable of doing that, but I find that it sometimes creases under my eyes so I suggest not caking it on too much. Other than that, I totally recommend it over some of the higher end products available.
Caitlin G.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Just like the fitme foundations, these concealers are one of my favorites from the drugstore! They feel so lightweight on the skin, its a medium-full coverage because it is build able. When you layer it up it does not look cakey and thats a good thing!! It does not dry out my skin too. I find they don't crease as bad as other concealers. They are so easy to blend and they come in so many shades, one for everybody! Its everything I could want in a concealer!
Vanessa M.
Saint-Hubert
For drugstore product i am very impressed! It covers very well dark circles and blemishes you might have on your face. You can also pick up a lighter shade if you want to highlight your under eyes area! It works just fine! For me, it doesn't crease at all under the eyes and I set it with a yellow powder from Kat Von D Shades and lights palette. Maybelline Fit me Concealer, a must have girls!
Paula P.
Oakville, Ontario
Best concealer I've ever used. The applicator is precise, it's easily blended, and very affordable. It does slightly crease under the eyes, but nothing a little setting can't fix. It's very comparable with Urban Decay's Naked concealer but a fraction of the price.
Anne G.
I love this concealer! I've been in the market for a new under eye concealer and this one works very well and is very affordable. I've been trying out both drugstore and high end concealers and this is definitely going to be the one I repurchase. It doesn't cake up under my eyes, which most concealers do for me, and has a good coverage. I use it both under the eyes and on spots around my face.
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
One of the best Concealers ive used. i have a lot of acne marks from the past, and this really helps cover them up well especially at school when my marks on my face are more evident. Amazingly it can also be used a highlight when you contour your face which i often do when going out. Also its very light on the skin, a really good concealer i would definitely recommend this to someone.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back