Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
Natasha S.
JINAN
I have just started using this concelar, I use it when I don't get enough sleep and it works magically. It doesn't look like when even wearing makeup
Elena P.
Puerto Ordaz
Review for: Sand more...
Solía encantarme lo usaba mucho de día, cubre muy bien y no se cuartea sin embargo no lo seguí comprando debido a que me parece incomodo de aplicar.
Kylie M.
This concealer is high coverage and covers dark circles. I do have to say that it is darker toned for my fair skin colour but it gives great coverage
Lyd I.
Owww Maybelline perfect just perfect 😍💜💜😘😘 so cute want it of course 😂😂 i want everything i know 😂😂 thank you gays for helping us thanks good luck 💜💜
Barbara M.
This is not a dupe for the nars creamy concealer. It's medium coverage. Lightens my face but I still can see a lot of the darkness of my under eyes.
abril l.
Even when I like this product's formula, the two only shades are not enough. They give you only two options: warm or cold tone. And not light enough.
Nikita F.
Mumbai
This concealer is too good I like it it fits my skin tone very nice little it has 3 shades light,mediam and dark tones mine is mediam I just love it
Idxian G.
Bayamon, PR
This is my everyday concealer. It's a good value. The product it's buildable and blendable. It has a great coverage. I'll definitely recommend this.
Sophia H.
Review for: Fair more...
Its my favorite concealer . 15 is the prefect color for me also 15 is a brighter color than 10 . And the concealer blends perfect and i always buy it
Asshly R.
This concealer is my holy grail, I really recommend this one because is really affordable with a lot of shades, this concealer cover my past! Hahahaja
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?