Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...10 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
The Girliest Of Things !.
Ontario, Canada
This concealer is not bad for the under eye area other than creasing if you dont set it properly. However I find that it does not cover my acne or dark spots very well. When I try to blend it in it seems like it just disappears.
Aixa S.
Caleta Olivia
Lo he probado y me encantó,  quiero seguir probandolo.  Muy recomendable, deja un perfecto acabado. Yo personalmente lo uso como corrector de ojeras pero también para cubrir el acné y me sirve bastante 😍😍😍 Maybelline New York
HONOMI T.
maryland lexington
I've been using this product about six months
I am in love this product is absolutely worth it!
I am using color fair and it's fit my skin very well!
I can't make up without this it's very similar as NRS one
Hayley D.
The whole "fit me" line is fabulous, the concealer is very creamy and blends beautifully, I use this concealer everyday and it gets the job done great, I have repurchased this concealer over 4 times and still will continue.
Carolyn F.
Timmins, ON
Amazing product! I absolutely love this concealer because it is not too think and easy to blend! I like the tube and the price as well :) I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a great coverage, light concealer !
Brooke C.
Love this concealer! It's my favourite drug store brand! It has a great formula and it blends in really well! I apply it with my beauty blender and it works great! It's really reasonably priced as well! I recommend it for sure!! :)
Erica Y.
A lot of people love this concealer and claim it's their Holy grail product, but I just can't get into it. It doesn't apply too well on my skin with a brush, I found it streaky and a little dry looking when I apply it that way. I found it much easier to use my fingers, it looks more natural and blend easier that way.
Victoria O.
Dartford, Dartford
Love this concealer. In the UK I believe it retails for under £6. For deeper skin tones I would choose the no 30 Cafu for more of a concealer. If you are looking for a concealer / highlight for under the eyes I would choose no 35 Deep. Yes, deep is lighter than Cafu - don't ask! I love this. Always repurchase it :)
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
I totally love this Maybelline concealer!! It covers very well what I have to cover and brings just a little light under my eyes. I found it at an affordable price at Walmart. I definitely recommend this product to anyone!!!
Christine M.
This has been my go to concealer for at least a year now. It covers imperfections and hides dark circles really well. It doesn't crease if set with powder and it's very affordable. I just wish they had more shade choices.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back