Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Me encanta este corrector porque es muy iluminado y tiene cobertura media muy buena con una sola aplicacion es suficiente. Su formato es muy practico para aplicar.
Jacklyn D.
Works great on my acne spots, doesn't cause me to break out and it has buildable coverage! I love how it glides on so smoothly and doesnt look to heavy or cakey.
ana S.
Review for: Deep more...
this is a really good product. very affordable and easy to use. it is easy to blend and it kind of gives a highlighter-y vibe. it does leave my forehead a bit lighter but that's fine
Sóley Björk G.
Hafnarfjörður
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
This is my holy grail drugstore concealer! The coverage is amazing and it's so lightweight on the skin! If you haven't tried it before then you definatly should.
Ahlam F.
Rabat
one of the best conealers ever. it conceal without feeling heavy or looking cakey, it help reduce appearance of skin imperfection and hide dark circle under eyes
Laura N.
I really like it because it gives me a good full coverage where I need it and there a many colores so you can find your own, the packaging is ok butch the letters start erasing after some time. I would totally buy it again its my everyday concealer.
Nataliia L.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Fair more...
Medium coverage, but it depends on how dark circles are. As for me - it dryes my eye areas so i put really a little of this product. It's easy to aplly and it blends well, it also covers blemishes. The price is affordable, but i won't buy it again. It's not the best concealer i ever had
Valentina C.
A todo el mundo le gusta este corrector, particularmente a mí me gusta como se difumina y como deja la piel, pero no sé si es que elegí mal el color o que paso pero cuando saco fotos con flash (antes de aplicar nada sobre el corrector) salgo blanca.
Adalis A.
I love this conceler . My shade is sand and is perfect. It does not crease. I love the creamy formulition without been too heavy. I can not remember how many times I repurshased amazing product.
Lexus M.
Grimsby
I have this concealer in medium and I find it works well, for both under eyes and blemishes. It is liquid so it is easy to blend and I would definitely purchase this concealer again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back