Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Alexis M.
St. John’s , NL
Love this concealer! Does the job of hiding dark circles without looking cakey. Doesn't crease and it blends very easily. This is my go to every day concealer! 10/10 would recommend
Myra Myrtle J.
eye slept really late so i got eyebags the next morning i am going to attend a party ......but i have eyebags so i bought one from the drugstore and it really covered my eyebags i rate this 5stars
Verónica C.
Review for: Medium more...
This is the best concealer of maybelline, it has a good pigmentation which covers very well my dark circles and imperfections. Its formula is not heavy, it diffuses well and lasts for hours. I love, it would buy again and again.
Caitlin P.
I've bought this twice, I will continue to buy! It lasts awhile and goes on the skin nicely, you only need a small amount to blend out, it blends perfectly too! It lasts all day and has great coverage.
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
C’est mon cache cerne préférer de tous les temps.

Je l’ai en plusieurs couleur car je change de couleur au courant de l’année.

Mais il cache vraiment tout et pas besoin d’en mettre une tonne.
Allie M.
I swear by this concealer!! It works so well to cover the bags under my eyes and any redness on my face! I use the Fit me translucent powder afterwards and it keeps the wonderful concealer in place all day! :)
Kesha C.
New Malden, Surrey
This is definitely the best eye concealer I've ever tried! I found my shade easily as well.
I use it for undereye and blemishes. Easy to blend with your foundation. Would recommend!
Amelia
Everybody Raves about this concealer and honestly it's worth the hype is High coverage for a drugstore concealer and is really good for underneath the eye or any blemishes love this
Ena
This product has really nice coverage, although I have to say that even the brightest shade is too dark if you want to highlight your undereye area.
It blends nicely and I would recommend it for spot coverage.
Rebecca D.
Review for: Sand more...
This has got to be one of the best colour matches I've ever had and it feels so light weight on my skin, but it runs out really fast (that could just be me using excessive amounts)
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart