Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19840)
jeannette s.
pocassett
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I love this product especially using under your eyes for dark circles. It’s great for those little blemishes here and there as well. It’s easy to apply and blend and I would recommend this product to everyone trying to find just the right “fit” for this kind of makeup.
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Not for me. I don’t think the coverage of this product is full enough to even call it a concealer. I disliked this product so much that I decluttered it from my collection.
Millie🐇🐇🐇. 2.
Phelan
I like this concealer it is full coverage the only thing though is I wish they made lighter colors. Their lightest color is too dark for me. They need more color options.
casey F.
massachusetts
Review for: Light more...
The color looks a lot darker in the bottle than it actually is but blends out lighter. I would recommend to someone on a budget as a dupe for the similar NARS concealers.
Diara S.
This to me is a good concealer. Ive been usong this for a couple years and got hooked lol never had a problem with this product and its easy to apply with the applicator.
Sarah u.
newburgh
Review for: Fair more...
This product is so amazing it conceals blemishes almost as well as high end concealers. This is a really good by and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. I would also buy again for sure.
Franchellys G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Light more...
This product is a very good affordable concealer it is very easy to blend and it can either give you a natural coverage or you build it up for high coverage, would totally recommend to everyone.
Destiny C.
Dallas
Y’all this concealer is AMAZING! My got to as of now. I like to apply it under my eyes and then just use the rest for my t zone. Great affordable drug store product. A little goes a long way.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Awesome awesome concealer. Not extreme coverage but medium. Feels so lightweight. I have dry under eyes and it doesn't really crease up on me like some other concealers.
Allie B.
mpls
Review for: Sand more...
Love it. I use it on my nose, forehead, chin, smile lines. Places I want to highlight, but not as much as under eye. The formula is good, good consistency. The packaging is easy to use.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?