Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20600)
Paola F.
El MEJOR CORRECTOR que he probado y he probado muchos, de todos MI FAV en serio cubre a la perfeccion mis ojeras el tono 20 y con el tono 10 ilumino mi rostro! Tambien uso el polvo y la base de la misma gama fit me... 100/100 💕💕💕
Abby D.
Kitchener, ON
I have a mixture of undertones in my skin and typically have to wear more high end concealers to compensate for this, however I was hoping that this would live up to it's name and 'fit' me like the foundation did, blending in to my skin complexion naturally. Big disappointment when it covered some but not all imperfections.
Kathleen S.
This is the best drug store concealer I can find. It doesn't crease and has a good selection of colours. It is more sheer I find but it blends very easy. I have and would buy this again. I tell all my friend to at least give it a try.
Inakali K.
India, Nagaland, Dimapur
First concealer I ever tried and really satisfied with the results. It has simple classic packaging. Pocket friendly. No smell. Light weight. Medium coverage. Doesn't crease or look cakey. I have oily skin and my dark circles aren't that bad so it works well for me. If you have heavy deep dark circles , I wouldn't recommend.
Jordy M.
Holy grail for the last 4 years but it is always sold out when I need a new one. Love love love this concealer! Prefer it over the NARS Radient Creamy Concealer, I just personally feel it oxidises less and covers better, especially for half the price of the NARS Concealer.
Alexandra M.
Walton, Merseyside
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This concealer is one of the best I've ever tried & it is the perfect dupe for the Nars creamy concealer! It applys so smooth and even, and keeps your undereye looking hydrated and fresh throughout the day! I could not recommend this concealer enough! If you can, go get it! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Kelsey G.
Toronto, ON
This concealer is just as great as the Fit Me Foundation! This is a reallt awesone dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealers! I find that it is long lasting and I would definitely recomment this product to others! It is very affordable & its a good option for people who do not want to pay so much for a high end concealer!
Anjeanette S.
This is my everyday concealer! I use it under my eyes to conceal/highlight my under eyes and I'll sometimes use it to highlight other high points of my face. I have oily skin and this works well as long as you set it with a powder!
Jill H.
Calgary, AB
Maybelline for me is one of the best drugstore concealers on the market. It does a great job with brightening the under eyes. I was particularly tired in the photo and my under eye bags virtually disappeared with this! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Asha S.
I've heard this is a good dupe for the nars concealer but even so I still don't understand what the 'hype' is about. I've used it several times and it's okay but it's nothing special, I wouldn't buy it again. I have found that it settles a little bit into my lines and is a bit drying after a few hours of wearing it but it's an alright concealer, I'll keep on wearing it until it's finished but like I said before not something I would buy again
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?