Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20599)
Ashley G.
I do use this everyday, but it honestly isn't as good as everyone raves about.. Maybe its my skin type or something? It just doesn't last all day or cover my blemishes as well as i would like. Dark circles as well doesn't do much for them D:
Terri-Ann D.
Seaforth, ON
I unfortunately wont be buying this again. This concealer burned when I put it on my face ( over top of primer and foundation ) I tried on several different occasions with the same results. Thankfully I washed it off each time so my skin was not damaged but I'm still disappointed.
Crystle D.
I love this concealer, one of my favourite drugstore products! It has a creamy formula, making it easy to blend out, plus it's super affordable. The concealer does last a while, so if you like to put heaps to cover up the bags under your eyes, this concealer has your back!
The brand has a range of colours to choose from, although my only suggestion is that it could be a bit more extensive
Jessica M.
This is my all time favorite concealer! I love using this as it is light weight and long lasting. The applicator is great and makes the product easy to apply. The packaging it not the greatest but I can't fault it because of the great price. However if you are looking for a more full coverage concealer I would not recommend this.
Erin L.
This is a good concealer! I find it isn't long wear though, and wears off after 6 or so hours. It's very buildable though, and is great for undereye and highlighting, but I wouldn't use it for blemishes as it doesn't cover them too well.
Kristy N.
Good product with high coverage! It can be built up without looking cakey, if bought in a lighter shade it's perfect to highlight! But beware, if you're trying to cream contour with this, the shade Deep is NOT good for that. Deep is super pink-toned and can't be used to contour for people darker than light/medium to medium skin tones.
Iona G.
I love this concelar sovery much and it offers lots of coverage , there is a wide range of shades to match the skin cololur so overall I love this product. It is easy to apply and bland in with other make I would definitely recommend !!
Ieva B.
Ventspils
Well, I do like it, and I feel that it really does work for me. I use it for under my eyes and if I have to cover up some zits. It works better for under eyes, because its not that bid coverage so it doesn't really cover up zits, but I still really like! And my shade for this is 10!
Izzy S.
Bury , Manchester
Review for: Sand more...
this produces a very high coverage and comes in a range of colours which i great if you have very dark skin or very light, i use under the eyes and also i buy a lighter shade to highlight! it is bendable and i would buy this agin!

overall i am very happy with this product and i hope that you all give it ago as it isn't too pricey, it is worth every penny.
Sammi W.
Richmond, WY
There are a lot of different shades that they make this product in, but I can never find the right shade for me. Additionally, while it conceals the basics and is decently easy to apply and blend, it does get patchy throughout the day and doesn't have the best coverage either (especially when it comes to the bags under my eyes).
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?