Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Corbin B.
I love this concealer, I picked it up after hearing the hype online from beauty vloggers and enjoy this concealer ALOT!
I'd say it easily has to be one of the best drugstore concealers, it has amazing coverage under the eyes, feels so light weight, doesn't dry out the under eye either(but also doesn't feel super hydrating).
It doesn't crease at all, even without powder on top, it applys so easy and flawlessly too.
Overall it's an amazing product and for the price it's so very worth it.
Julie  C.
This is the best concealer I have every tried. I'm on my 4th tube of this, I use it for concealing and high lighting my face and it blends out wonderfully with a damp beauty blender or a brush leaves a luminous finish doesn't crease on me if I set it with a powder, but I have to set all my concealers.
Mary A.
I love love this concealer. Such a great product: amazing quality for an amazing price! Since I have dry skin, usually concealers tend to crease. But this one works so good, it doesn't crease at all even if I don't set it with powder.
It is light coverege though, but works great for a daily basis.
Sarah W.
Australia
Review for: Light more...
This is definitely the best drugstore concealer I have ever used! It stays on all day and has a full coverage perfect for concealing baggy eyes! It glides on beautifully and blends out seamlessly! I will be repurchasing once I run out as I have found nothing that comes close to it at the drugstore!
Fatima D.
Abu Shagara, Sharjah
Review for: Sand more...
Amazing coverage without feeling too heavy and cakey on the skin. It takes a little effort to blend but nothing over the top. Compared to the Age Rewind concealer it feels a lot lighter and not as thick on the skin. I'm not a huge fan of heavy concealer so I use a very light hand but I'm pretty sure this could be built up on the skin as needed. Apart from needing another shade I would definitely pick a couple of these.
Dorothy F.
I tried using this concealer for my under eyes but it did nothing to hide them (possibly because my eye bags are really really dark so I don't blame the product). However, I find that this concealer works as a great highlighters for my forehead, nose, and is effective at brightening up my under eyes.
Keyana D.
Sault Ste Marie , ON
Excellent concealer, and for a great value.

Great coverage, nice formula, no smell. This was my go to before I upgraded recently to tarte shape tape. I was thinking I was missing out on high end concealers.. but the tarte has a funny smell and the same coverage imo. Maybe it's a little too light for me I'm not sure. But if you think that a higher end concealer is going to blow you away after using maybelline fitme, think again!!!
Lucy H.
Great Dunmow, Essex
Review for: Light more...
I LOVE THIS CONCEALER! This comes in a good range of colours and suits most skin tones. They work amazing under the eyes and blemishes. It doesn't crease at all under the eyes. The coverage is incredible. Also, because it is affordable it is easy to get multiple shades for different purposes.
Ashley W.
Everyone speaks highly of this product and I can see why. However, I took off a star because it's not for someone like me who has extremely dark under eye circles. The coverage is pretty light for my eye circles. The concealer doesn't crease when I use it but I would need to pair it with other concealers!

Edit: I break out bad when I start using this product. My eyes get itchy and my face does not agree with it..
Sarah C.
To, Ontario
I loved this product because it was a great dupe for the nars creamy concealer. It went on very smoothly and never patched and stayed all day. I definitely recommend this color with the fit me foundation. They are a perfect match
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back