Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
q b.
This is the only concealer I use; full coverage and covers my dark circles really well. Very hydrating so I do need to use a setting powder and stays all day and fresh
Caitlin E.
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer because the colours are very accurate. The price is suitable for what you get and I believe the actual concealer lasts a few months. It's not full coverage but nothing's perfect. I recommend to everyone
Instantly covers up blemishes and under eye bags yet keeps hydration throughout the areas applied. It is long lasting and it has a medium coverage, the range of shades available is poor in most shops, but I would buy again.
Kayla D.
This concealer is amazing! My favorite from all the ones I've tried in the past. Consistency is great. Not too thick or too thin! Covers imperfections perfectly :) dark circles are gone with this concealer and no creasing !
rita z.
Good concealer, for a vey good price, i like to keep this in my makeup bag in my purse during the day incase i need to covr because i know it will never fail on mee!
Katelyn S.
Vancouver, BC
Love this drugstore concealer! Favourite in a long while. I love the applicator, and the creaminess of the product. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.
Lily H.
Toronto, Ontario
Great concealer for covering blemishes. However, I do wish they come in more yellow toned colours. Higher coverage when applied with a brush rather than fingers. Overall, a great concealer.
Valen I.
It is a very good concealer, it is perfect for me. You can't find it in my country but I bought it in USA and I am fascinated with it since the first day I used it!
Alessia C.
Melbourne
Review for: Fair, Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep, Sand more...
This product is very good it compares to many high end concealers. This product is good coverage and buildable without looking like to much or caking the under eye area. This product has very nice slime packaging but is very simple. I have and will continue to recommend to others.
It dossent cover ANYTHING and they oxedise alot. Spesially because how pale i am. Im not a fan of this one. I have the lightest shade but it dossent work for me:/
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?