Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Tracey Y.
I heard that this was a great dupe for NARS' Creamy Concealer so I quickly grabbed one of these to see if it was true. I mean, who doesn't want affordable makeup that performs like luxury products...or at least close to. I bought the shade custard, and it was a pretty good match for me. It seems to have a bit of a rosy undertone to it but not so much that it no longer matches my skin tone. If anything, I find it helps as a colour corrector. So for me, this was like a 2 for 1! It's less creamy in consistency than the NARS, but it applies well and does a pretty good job at covering my dark circles. With a bit of setting powder, it does last all day without creasing.
K A.
regina, SK
This was really cakey on my skin. Didnt blend too well even with a wet beauty blender. I prefer the nars creamy concealer as opposed to this one, which sucks cause i wanted to love it.
Kellie W.
ellesmere Port
Review for: Fair more...
My holy grail concealer! It gives me the right amount of coverage and it blends so smoothly, it's really long lasting! I use it under my eyes and it gives them a lovely glow, I have bought this product many times!
Lucy K.
Review for: Light more...
This product is one of my favourite drug store concealers the packaging is nicely designed and presented, this product is good for both under eye and covering of blemishes. I would definitely recommend this product
Demi T.
Review for: Medium more...
Perfect for the highlight under the eyes, blemishes, nose, chin and carving out the brows. Very buildable and perfect for brown skin girls like me. Long lasting, cheap and I would 100% buy again. Love his product.
Catarina J.
Sesimbra
The best drugstore concealer! I've tried so many and this one is the best. Has a good durability and coverage and the colors are really good and fit any skintone
Camila M.
Me encanta mucho mucho mucho! El mejor corrector que probe! Se adhiere a tu piel de una manera increíble! Me encantan los tonos ya que sirven muy bien como iluminador. Increíble la duración de este producto.
Vanessa W.
I really like this product. It matches my skin tone, it's even and really easy to apply. The price isn't to high and you could totally compare it to high end concealers. I love it!
Maja T.
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer I love this concealer.It's affordable but at the same time it really works amazing.Have a really good coverage and does not crease under my eyes.
Jaana W.
Auckland
This has long been my go to concealer and I will re-purchase again. Feels nice and light on skin. Doesn't settle into my lines and is affordable. Coverage is good for my under eye.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back