Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19834)
Brianna C.
This is just a regular concealer but I feel like it's better. Very easy to apply with my Still concealer brush and blend with my beauty sponge. The result leaves an extraordinary finish. A perfect shine you could say. I would definitely recommend this Maybelline Fit Me concealer to my friends or family.
Lucy A.
90 De-Willem South West Coast Demerara. Region 3 Guyana, south Amerixa
This is just an amazing concealer! I love it so much. It's light weight and perfect for summer. I am so happy I have two of these because one tube is almost done
Courtney N.
I use this stuff daily and absolutely love it! The only problem Ive had with it was that it struggles to cover my dark under eyes. Works for everything else though!
arani t.
Montreal, Quebec
I love this drugstore concealer! It is similar to the nars one. Good coverage and last longer also. I have found my match even igf I have a darker skin tone. LOVE IT and its cheaper then the nars one. Its a dupe!
Kelly Z.
Toronto
One of the best drug store concealers. The coverage is great and does not cake up. Very little shades but doesn't look yellow like the Nars concealer does on me.
Kyla H.
Saskatoon, SK
I was so surprised by this concealer. I like it better than my Nars and KVD concealer but not as much as Born this way- too faced. Very pigmented and long lasting with no creasing!
Deanna M.
The product itself is great, full coverage, easy to blend, doesn't crease. The shade range is dissapointing and doesn't offer many pale or dark shades, and all are very yellow toned.
Jamie L.
Richmond , BC
This concealer provides great application and coverage to under eyes. When used with the Maybelline fit me face powder, this concealer has all day staying power.
Sarah S.
Southampton, Hampshire
This concealer works for covering blemishes on your face but does not work for carving out brows! It oxidises slightly so I had an orange outline around my brows
Beatriz P.
Me ha encantado, cubre muy bien, es de larga duración y deja la zona sin arrugas ni marcas ni nada, cosa que me suele pasar porque tengo la piel muy seca. El precio está muy bien. Esta marca es de las pocas que conozco que hace lo que promete.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?