Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Jennifer E.
I tried this concealer based on recommendations from YouTuber Tati Westbrook (Glam Life Guru). In my opinion it's a dupe for Nars creamy concealer. I use fair to brighten my under eye area, nose, forehead and chin. I use a combination of fair and light to cover blemishes. Using a brush or sponge will just move it around on blemishes so I tap it lightly with my finger then dab translucent powder over it to set it. I also set it under my eyes with translucent powder and it does not crease! Price is right at typical drugstore prices.
Caitlin G.
Winnipeg , Manitoba
Just like the fitme foundations, these concealers are one of my favorites from the drugstore! They feel so lightweight on the skin, its a medium-full coverage because it is build able. When you layer it up it does not look cakey and thats a good thing!! It does not dry out my skin too. I find they don't crease as bad as other concealers. They are so easy to blend and they come in so many shades, one for everybody! Its everything I could want in a concealer!
Alyssa A.
Sydney, AU
For those who like the natural yet 'pulled together' look, I would totally recommend this product as it has medium coverage that doesn't look too caked on. I have it in two shades for 1) highlighting and 2) covering blemished, and I find that it does a good job in both areas. The product is also buildable so if you want fuller coverage it is capable of doing that, but I find that it sometimes creases under my eyes so I suggest not caking it on too much. Other than that, I totally recommend it over some of the higher end products available.
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, NS
Review for: Light more...
I bought this concealer to go along with the other fit me products. I have light skin but this seems a little dark, while the fair is too light. I’m not sure what’s going on there ahah but I could definitely use it in the summer months when I’m tan.
Nithya R.
Rowville, VIC
One of the best Concealers ive used. i have a lot of acne marks from the past, and this really helps cover them up well especially at school when my marks on my face are more evident. Amazingly it can also be used a highlight when you contour your face which i often do when going out. Also its very light on the skin, a really good concealer i would definitely recommend this to someone.
Vinnette C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think that this concealer is a dead on dupe for the NARS Creamy radiant concealer but unfortunately, the shade range is deplorable. I have the "darkest" shade and it's still too light.

Maybelline foundations have such an amazing range and I love the FitMe foundations more so than a lot of my higher end foundations. Maybelline really needs to expand they're FitMe concealer range.
Jessica D.
Panama
MUERO POR ESTE PRODUCTO, ES MI ALIADO DIARIO EN MI RUTINA DE MAQUILLAJE, SOY DE OJERAS PERO NO TAN PRONUNCIADAS, CON ESTE PRODUCTO MIS OJERAS NO EXISTEN Y PUEDO ESTAR SEGURA QUE DURARA ASI POR TODO EL DIA, SU COBERTURA ES ALTA PARA SER UN PRODUCTO DE FARMACIA, CREO QUE LA MARCA MAYBELLINE TIENE MUY BUENOS PRODUCTOS Y ESTE ES UNO DE ELLOS. NORMALEMENTE USO EN N° 15, YA QUE SOLO TIENEN TRES TONALIDADES. PERO ME ENCANTA, EN PANAMA LO PUEDES CONSEGUI EN CUALQUIER SUPER AUNQUE SOY MUY DEMANDADOS Y NO DURAN MUCHOS EN LOS ANAQUELES.
Ess D.
I love it! Don't find a downside to it. It's nice on the skin doesn't feel heavy and is full coverage. I'm looking forward to buying another one once the current one I'm using is finished. I recommend you give it a try
Natasha S.
I have repurchased this concealer about 4 times in the space of 2 months hence why the 4 star review, it doesn't last long at all. However its hydrating and it lovely however i see a lot of people saying that its a dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer and i totally disagree. the nars one is much creamer in consistency and also more coverage. overall good for the price.
Jasmine H.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this concealer!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ I live when I can find a drugstore concealer that's #1 cheap & #2 has good coverage! I use the colour #20 Sand and it's the perfect concealer/under eye brightener on my medium skin (NC42). I find the consistency creamy and easy to work with. The coverage is so good I've stopped buying high-end products, this is my go to in my makeup bag.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back