Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20716)
Ayesha Q.
Brampton, ON
I've tried so many different types of concealers over the span of the years, and I have to say- I'm always going back to this one. This concealer has been my Summer time go-to as the consistency of this concealer is creamy and light so it's absolutely amazing for the warm weather. I have it in the shade 'Medium' and it's just perfect for my skin tone, I'm planning on stocking up in lighter and darker shades for highlighting and contouring. I definitely would recommend the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer to anyone whose looking for a medium to high coverage, light weight and compatible concealer.
Marleen R.
Review for: Sand more...
It is really good and keeps up with all the high end concealers. Very similar to the mac concealer and definitely more affordae. It is good for undereye and also best to use with beautyblender. Definitely gonna buy this again.
Kinga B.
Ash Green, Coventry
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is probably my holy grail non-spot-concealing concealer (i.e. under eyes, highlighting, etc.). I have dry skin and this is the only concealer i've tried that doesn't look dry or cake up on my face. For a while, the MAC pro-longerwear was working but i've noticed recently that it seems to have started clinging more to my dry skin and caking up a bit. The only thing I dont find this particularly good for is spot concealing (that's what I use tarte shapetape for)
paola p.
Buenos Aires
Precio/calidad= EXCELENTE

Soy de utilizar productos de farmacia y este es mi cconcealer favorito..
Cubre las ojeras muy bien y es de buena calidad..

I use this concealer to hide spots and redness. It's not my favorite but it has good cover. Mine is a little to dark atm. I think fit me and Maybelline is a good brand.
Sakina B.
33 Hay elhouria chlef
Review for: Medium more...
This is the best concealer in the world, I buy it over and over, it's so easy to apply either with its sponge or with a concealer brush it blends very well under eyes and cover up my dark circles very well, high coverage. It's not cakey and doesn't make the skin under eyes dry, it doesn't mark the fine lines and doesn't move along the day, I highly recommend it.
Jaimie M.
Review for: Medium more...
i got this because i can see many youtubers testing it, its kinda long lasting for me,i can see myself using this as a everyday concealer , for me its best applied with a beauty blender  ,  I would buy it again because you can really compare it to the NARS concealer, it has a medium coverage and it is light weigh ,for me the finish is a bit sticky but it is ok once you set it

IN CONCLUSION:i think it is a good prodoct
Venelina G.
One of my favorite concealers of all time.I'm really pale and its really hard to find concealer that is suitable for me . This one have great range of colours which is really rare in my country, most concealers are just light, medium and dark. I reacently bought a really dark one(not really sure what the shade was called) and use it to contour.It doesn't crease, it stays for a really long time. I'm a big fan of the Fit me line by Maybelline
Cait L.
Ottawa, ON
I was disappointed with this concealer. Very yellow toned and did not suit my pale skin. I purchased mine in shade 10. It does have high coverage but it oxidized very yellow/orange toned on my skin. I had to mix in a more neutral toned concealer over top. Would not recommend for the very pale skin, however, if you do have purple in your under eyes, this would be a good neutralizer. Would not re-purchase. Will be passing this on to a friend.
Emily C.
Merseyside, Liverpool
I have been using this concealer daily at the moment!! It covers my spots really well as well as being perfect for an eye base. I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back