Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20740)
Sarah E.
Liverpool, ['', '', 'Merseyside ']
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, so creamy and easily blendable! Did not show any of my fine lines and did not crease. Price is amazing! Would re purchase over and over again!
Sophie H.
Mildura
This is my favourite drugstore foundation. I love the coverage and I especially love the price. It lasts all day on me and it's amazing for an under eye highlight and blemishes. I absolutely love this concealer and I highly recommend it to anyone
Rose R.
Davie, FL
Se trata de un corrector de textura liquida, no tiene demasiada cobertura pero al dejar reposar por unos minutos sobre la piel suele cubrir un poco más, tiene un aplicador que facilita el uso del producto y viene en una variedad de tonalidades con sub-tonos variados. Personalmente, me gusta utilizar este corrector para maquillaje social, para cualquier actividad de día y algunas veces para maquillaje de noche donde busque una apariencia natural, no recargada y simple. Lo que más me gusta de éste producto es que seca rápido, no deja la piel seca ni grasa, no deja aspecto ni textura cremosa, es fácil de aplicar y el costo es bastante accesible. Bien hecho, Maybelline!
Sophie S.
East sussex, Eastbourne
I love this! Apart from the awful range of colours, they're all far too dark for a ghost like me but it worked well as an eyelid primer for me. I loved the applicator, spread well and was very creamy!
Iqra C.
I have been using this concealer from July 2016 and I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! It perfectly blends and it doesn't crease it lasts all day long and it doesn't look cakes undereye I highly recommend this product
izzy h.
Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire
Best concealer I've ever used! Never creases and covers up the scar on my face from being bitten by a dog when younger. It brings me so much confidence I love it!!
Molly O.
Really great concealer blends well good coverage its is great for the price you pay. But lacks light colours for really pale people like myself but other than that it is amazing
Noy B.
Ramat HaSharon
I think this concealer is very nice BUT it is very thick and full coverage. In my opinion, this is to heavy to use for every day and I only use it for a night out or an event.
Johanna K.
Review for: Light more...
Not the best coverage for this concealer. Good for you if you are looking for a light coverage. Other than that i think that the colourrange not fit my skincolour.
Selina L.
Creased on my dry skin within minutes even after I used moisturizer and everything. Shade selection is very poor as well. Would not recommend. I had heard it was a dupe for the NARS radiant concealor, but I didn't find this to be the case.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back