Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19831)
Buy on target.com*
Krissy K.
My everyday concealer/brightener! A dream to blend & doesn't crease once I set it with a powder. Totally worth it to use as a brightener on the high points of the face & as a spot concealer.
I did not like this concealer at all. It did not give me enough coverage and it creased like crazy on me. I am very disappointed in this, I thought it would be great, because of the many good reviews on this concealer.
Suz C.
I saw this concealer on you tube and I had to try it. It is really amazing, it stays on all day, covers my dark circles and and I can blend it easily. Best of all it really does 'fit' my skin tone. Excellent product.

Chanelle C.
glasgow, lanarkshire
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is great for being so affordable, although it burns my eyelids for some odd reason, great as face concealer but wouldn't recommend to use as an eye base if you have sensitive eye lids!
Paola R.
Caguas
Well, I used this for about a year and I love it for brightening my under eyes. I used to use it for covering up blemishes but I noticed that it kind of highlighted the blemish instead of concealing. So I just use it for under eyes. It has a great consistency and it doesn't crease on me sooo that's a plus.
Kim Rhea M.
Pili
This concealer is a life saver. Since I'm a college student and I don't have a lot of time to do my full face make up. I just put this on my undereye and my blemishes set it witha translucent powder and I'm ready to go.
Rhiannon C.
😍😍😍 the best concelear I've ever used! Even better than high end ones I've used, love shade 15 for when I'm paler to highlight & 10 when I'm more tan. Doesn't crease and has great coverage.
This is the perfecr concealer! Beautiful finish with full coverage and it blends likena dream! Not to mention the great affordable price tag. It is definitely a dupe for the Nars concealer but a fraction of the cost
Yasmine M.
Leicester
Really nice creamy product, I love the formula. Lasts all day, love it. Ikr of my favourite ones, good value for money, nice packaging, I think it's best for blemishes. I would defiantly recommend this item too others x
Areeba A.
Karachi, Sindh
I loveeee this concealer.
I even got my self extras for emergency purposes, incase if i run out of the product.
The one thing that i love about it is that it blends in soo fast & well.
Covers all the areas perfectly.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?