Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19830)
Buy on Amazon*
nia l.
Livermore, CA
It’s a good drugstore concealer. Although it’s light for my skin but it acts as a highlighter for my under eyes and it doesn’t crease much. So overall it s value for money concealer. It works great for me.
Alexandra A.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I love these because they are such good coverage while looking like actual skin! I’ve probably went through 3-4 of these already, such an affordable staple in my makeup bag❤️
Isabella M.
This product was okay. It didn’t crease which is good but was very patchy to me. I know that it isn’t the same to everyone it’s just my skin type didn’t work well with the formula one f try concealer.
Michelle F.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
Review for: Sand more...
My favorite drug store concealer hands down. This is just as good as my pricey concealers. The only con is that it slightly stings. I don't mind it because it goes away and it leaves my skin flawless.
Oli H.
Blacksburg , VA
Review for: Fair more...
This product isn’t bad but I have extremely dark circles under my eyes and I just don’t think it adequately covers them enough to the extent of me not having to put a ton on.
Brittany U.
Commerce
Review for: Light more...
I use this with the matching foundation! It covers wonderfully and blends in very well. It doesn’t get into all of my cracks and lines like some other concealers I have used before!
Reetu J.
I really like this concealer. It fits my skin tone really well and it doesn’t feel cakey or heavy. It was cheap and I am going keep buying it again and again. I love it that much!
Makeup and P.
Rock Island
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer! I find it covers and brightens under my eyes very well! The packaging can get a little messy but the overall product is super easy to apply and blend!
Anna V.
This is my go to concealer to spot conceal any blemishes that I ya have and it does a great job at it! For the price of this concealer, I can’t complain! It layers like a dream as well which I love!
Jahnessa M.
Perfect to hide those dark bags under your eyes! Not getting enough sleep or just always look like your not lol whatever the case is this is a must have in your make up kit!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?