Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sandee C.
Surrey, BC
PRICE: SUPER affordable! I bought 2 for ~$12 @ Walgreens.

FORMULA: Super creamy - not too thin, not too thick. Easy to apply with the wand and is easy to blend. I would say it is quite close to the Nars concealer, but not an exact dupe.

THOUGHTS: I use this concealer on days I do not want to use my more expensive concealers - and it holds up quite well! I use the wand and apply the product on my under eye areas, mid forehead, and down my nose. I blend it in with either my fingers or my beauty blender (both great). This product MUST be set/baked with powder or else it will crease. In addition, it also has great coverage.

OVERALL: Highly recommend for those looking for a good concealer and are on a budget. I think its great for everyday use & it lasts quite a long time.
SkinBeautyProduct R.
Review for: Sand more...
We know that this is a new release product of maybeline and really surprise me about the quality, I even considering that I can even use as my eye base before putting my eye make-up look and it really amaze me, I will definitely buy another one again.
bryony w.
manchester
Review for: Light more...
I really really love this product. I used it until the last very drop. It was amazing to use as a light contour, I would put in the areas I wanted to lighten up.
It has brilliant coverage, it covered up a lot of my menstrual spots up during 'that' time of the month which is so helpful and leaves you feeling more confident.
Would highly recommend.
Kellie M.
Review for: Light more...
I've gone through sooo many tubes of this concealer. It's so long lasting and really affordable. It doesn't crease much and makes your eyes look so awake and really cancels out dark circles! Really recommend this!
Mia C.
Copenhagen
Review for: Light more...
A very good, creamy concealer with a good coverage. It lasts long on the skin, and doesn't get particularly oily or dry during the day. It works well for both underyes and spots on the face and builds well. Its a loved product on the beauty community for a good reason, and I would recommend it.
Jacqueline G.
Toronto
I bought this because of tati because of how she raved of it. It look similar to nars but not as creamy. It lasted fine on my skin just didn't cover up my circles like i hoped. Would not recommend to anyone with bad dark circles
Alice T.
This concealer is actually amazing. My only complaint is that you don't get a lot in the tube. I love the applicator and the coverage you get. It is also really bendable and doesn't set quickly unless blended to be a thin layer.
Beth C.
Review for: Light more...
Amazing!!This is a dupe for the nars concealer,it's really full coverage and very build-able.Plain packaging,This concealer works wonders,I find it best for undereye.Will defo be buying again as I need to restock.
Ashley O.
Happy-Valley Goose Bay, NL
If you're like me you love to contour with liquid. These concealer sticks are amazing they blend extremely well and don't leave your face cakey feeling. And they last a good while and are not hard on the wallet ;)
Holly S.
Glasgow
This is my go to everyday concealer. It has a great formula that is easy to apply and blend. I love that it's not too heavy under the eyes so it looks more natural. I will continue to repurchase this in the future.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart