Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19837)
Jahanvi S.
Ahmedabad
Review for: Other more...
An amazing creamy concealer. I use it almost everyday. It is a perfect dupe for Nars Radiant creamy concealer. It does not crease under my eyes and it's affordable. I find myself constantly repurchasing this.
Vidhi M.
new delhi
Review for: Sand more...
This product is best for highlighting its very easy to use and little it's good to work with.. it is quite similar to tarte but less thick. Blends nicely with the skin and is for every skin type.. recommendable
Valeria G.
Review for: Other more...
I use this concealer for a long time. I do not know if it's because of the color or what, I think I chose it too clearly because it leaves white patches in my eyes and I really don't like
I probably buy it again but in my right color
Probably the BEST drugstore concealer ever!!! It is medium to full coverage. It blends beautifully with your skin. Also the consistency is perfect. It does not cake, or crease. It is a dupe for NARS creamy concealer, but for a fraction of the price. Overall a wonderful product!!!😊
makeup fashion f.
Dubai, Dubai
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
One of the best drustore concealer formula available in the market. Very light on the skin,no cakyness.It might not work for major dark circles as it is very light formula. But surely recommend to try once.
Roxanne C.
Farnesdown Drive, Wokingham
Review for: Sand more...
This is my favourite concealer right now! I use this for my no makeup makeup looks and have a few different shades so I can mix and blend depending if I have a tan. I'd buy this over and over again. Love it!
Carina R.
This product is honestly the best concealer dupe I have ever used! Don't be fooled though number 15 fair is surprisingly lighter than number 10. This concealer is great for concealing imperfections as well as for brightening up under the eyes and even applying it as a base for eyeshadow. Have purchased it twice now and once I run out of this one will definately purchase again!
Phoebe S.
Favourite drugstore concealer. Only thing is the colour range but apart from that it's brilliant. Covers up dark circles and blemished instantly and easily. Love this concealer. Dupe for bars radiant creamy concealer.
Laura E.
Actualmente uso este ocultador. El mejor que he probado. Con una cobertura muy alta y tapa las imperfecciones a la perfección. Lo volveria a comprar mil veces. Incluso se puede usar para hacer el contorno.
Juweria K.
Stouffville, Ontario
My all time favorite drugstore concealer!! it's flawless and has good coverage!! Great for highlighting and contouring as well! ! it took me a while to buy this concealer even though I had heard awesome things about it from youtubers, so if you're debating on buying it, definitely do!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?