Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19829)
Buy on Amazon*
Brena C.
Gente é muito bm,estou começando a uausar e estou amando sério nunca vi algo igual muito fácil rápido e legal,to amando sério mesmo não sei nem o que falar de tão bm,estou usando todos os dias e é surpreendente como é fácil e rápido recomendo pra todo mundo
Alondra V.
San Lorenzo, PR
This is the best drugstore concealer. Is full coverage, easy to blend and affordable. I love it because covers all the imperfections, also I use it as a highlighter.
Savannah W.
Cannington, ON
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer for highlighting underneath my eyes. It's not too thick & gives a nice brightening look to my makeup. It's definitely buildable if you're looking to use it for blemishes. I would recommend this to anyone, I adore it.
Nathalie L.
This is a great dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It goes on smoothly & is easy to blend; I only wish it came in more shades as they are not that many to pick from here in Quebec.
Rosie d.
Nottinghamshire
Review for: Light more...
One of my favourite drugstore concealers. Such a radiant and creamy concealer, I wanted a dupe for the nars radiant creamy and this ticked all the boxes, gets rid of any dark circles and puffiness from under neath my eyes
Carmelina M.
Brampton, ON
Love this lightweight concealer! It is a thin consistency that packs a lot of coverage. Comes in a variety of shades that can be used to conceal, highlight, and even contour. A must have in any beauty lover's collection!
Louize O.
This concealer is my go to I wear it everyday. It has nice packaging it's very portable. It's easy to apply with the applicator and easy to blend with a brush or beauty blender. It's very build-able. I recommend for all skin types and I would buy again.
Han Y.
These tend to run darker, so I would recommend getting one shade lighter, especially if you want to lighten under eye circles. It can be layered, but should be put on using fingers instead of of the does tip applicator. This ensures not too much product goes on the skin. Otherwise, it creases like crazy.
Josipa S.
LEEDS
Review for: Deep more...
Great concelear .Covers very well and doesn't irritate the skin.Unfortunaley can't tell more then that since Iv bought very dark shade and being using it to contour because It was too late to wxchane it for another one.
Alexandra L.
This concealer is my first choice because you can use it as a light bb-cream dupe. It covers quite well and gives you a lovely finish. One recommendation though: It's quite thick, so use some serum or moisturiser under it. Compliments my skin colour very well!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?