Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19784)
Buy on Amazon
Sanjoli T.
Dartmouth, NS
I recently purchased this Maybelline Fit Me concealer. The shade matches perfectly, and the coverage is great! It's great for dark circles and doesn't crease under eyes which is a plus! It covers light blemishes so it's also good for spot concealing. The applicator is very easy to use and it has a liquidy consistency which is super blendable!
Oksana S.
North vancouver, BC
This is an excellent concealer! Probably the favorite one I own! Very creamy and blendable, highlights well and has medium to full coverage. I wish there was more colour selection in the shades but they do very well. Will repurchase for sure!
Alicia C.
Anaheim, California
This is a pretty good concealer. It's creamy and blends well. It's a medium coverage but I wouldn't call it buildable. It has a tendency to crease if you don't set it right away.
Erika E.
Amazing concealer! This is my go to concealer. This is a dupe for some more high end products. It is very easy to apply and theres minimal to no creasing but it might not last all day. I do recommend this for people who are looking for a cheaper alternative to some high end products.
This product works well and does not crease all day. The consistency of the concealer is very creamy and goes on smoothly. I get redness around my nose and I find that this covers it up without creasing. The concealer works well for under my eyes and covers up my dark circles very well.
Stevie F.
This concealer - WOW!
This concealer is one of the best I have ever used, even competing to some high end ones. The packaging is very sleek and the product is very affordable.
I use this for my under eyes and I don't get creases from it. It blends so easy and works well as a highlight.
Athena G.
Kentville, NS
I had used this concealer a few years ago and found that it looked good after I first applied it, but that it dried and emphasized the dark lines that i was trying to cover up.
Scarleth S.
Vargas, Venezuela
One of my favorites. Your coverage is pretty good. I use both to hide dark circles, and acne blemishes and their work is very good. It is not heavy and leaves the skin with a natural finish. Recommended!
Siris G.
In my opinion this is one of the best drugstore concealers. It has a great coverage. It covers red marks, dark circules and more. You can also use it as a highliter. I love every product from the fit me collection. I really recommend it.
Caitlyn G.
Oakville
I did not like this concealer at all. It was full coverage and the pigmentation is great but this concealer did not last all day for me at all out of the two times I had bought it. If you have oily skin and you are looking for a long wearing concealer, then this is not the one for you.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?