Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fair more...
This is by far my favorite concealer I’ve been using it for several years. It’s does a great job covering the redness of acne and a decent job covering the bags under my eyes.
Ashia C.
Barstow , CA
This is my go to drugstore concealer it conceals everything very nicely not too cakey the color is perfect I will definitely be buying more of this product in the near future!
Cece S.
wilbraham ma
Review for: Sand more...
Love this product so much!! Has amazing coverage matches my under eye color which is hard to match long lasting and it goes on very smoothly!! Packaging is also nice and I will definitely buy it again.
Jackie O.
Lexington , NC
The associate matched me with the wrong color for my skin tone. This however is a good medium coverage concealer. I need a more full coverage one, so this did not work for me.
Haley K.
Birmingham
Review for: Light more...
I use this concealer everyday. It's not too heavy but still covers blemishes really well. It does crease a little under the eyes so you need to set it, but it looks very natural. I use the color light.
Marissa C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sand more...
This is my go to concealer. It's exactly my shade and it goes so well with my color corrector if I don't wanna do a full face and I want to just touch up my bags under my eyes
haley b.
Modesto, CA
This is the best concealer I have tried! Way better than some of the super expensive ones. I love this brand and I will continue to use it! I would highly recommend o everyone
Gregory B.
Dublin, OH
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is a really good drug store concealer! Its reasonably priced and it does the job well. I use it for highlighting my face and covering blemishes. The only thing that I would say about it is that is kind stings my skin a little bit? But I have super sensitive skin and it is only uncomfortable for like 1 minute.
Michelle F.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
Review for: Sand more...
My favorite drug store concealer hands down. This is just as good as my pricey concealers. The only con is that it slightly stings. I don't mind it because it goes away and it leaves my skin flawless.
Alexandra A.
Freeport, FL
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
I love these because they are such good coverage while looking like actual skin! I’ve probably went through 3-4 of these already, such an affordable staple in my makeup bag❤️
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?