Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Delfina V.
Hurlingham , Buenos Aires
Favorite concealer! This concealer is amazing for under eye circles and cocering imperfections due to its high coverage. And it has a shade for every skintone which I love. I would highly recommend this, and it is so affordable!
Emm J.
I tried this concealer on a whim because i don't really like the rest of the 'fit me' collection but i thought i would try it and it has a nice consistency, the colour '10' which is their lightest is still too dark for my skin tone so it looks a little odd, creases under my eyes and doesn't last me all day.
Issie L.
Bolton , Lancashire
I adore this concealer! It has such a good consistency and is buildable without looking cakey! The packaging is beautiful and slimline and perfect for on the go! It looks beautiful on the skin and a dupe for the bars creamy concealer!
Becca B.
Maybelline fit me concealer is my favorite drug store concealer. It glides on easily and doesn't crease under my eyes. I use it every day and it has lasted for months. Good value for money and a very good quality product
Lyana J.
selangor
this concealer in light. its creamy and soft when apply to the skin. as it's a light concealer its coverage it's not really good. however, if you going for a natural look, this concealer would be fine.
Ann T.
Buford, GA
Such an amazing concealer, especially for the price! Works just as well as the Nars Creamy Concealer for a fraction of the price. I love this product, and I use it every day. It's become an essential in my makeup routine, and I just recently purchased it too. I hope they continue to carry this concealer!
Christina M.
Saguenay Qc
Favorite concealer from the drugstore! Under the eyes or to add extra coverage on your face, this concealer is perfect. It lasts a long time and doesn't budge or look cake-y. I still don't understand why the shade 10 is darker that the shade 15 but, oh well.
Jenny L.
Melbourne
Awesome matte concealer which I use to cover up my under eye. It is medium coverage but is buildable to cover dark circles and blemishes. This product is suitable for dry and sensitive skin like mine. it is a great drugstore concealer and worth for its price.
becky c.
Sandhurst, Berkshire
Review for: Light more...
I really enjoy using this light weight brighting concealer, i think it is good value for money but it is a little too light coverage for me personally. On a natural every day bases it works perfectly but for a full glam night out i find more coverage is needed.
Zahaa A.
Mississauga , ON
Absolutely amazing! Medium but good coverage. Really good for highlighting ! Brightens up under the eyes without showing extra darkness or lines. Doesn't crease. So affordable. SOOO GOOOD!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?