Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20687)
Hannie Lyn B.
I am loving this product since the first time I tried it. It's feels light in the skin. The coverage is good as well. It does conceal my under eye as well as my pimple scar. So far so good!
Chloe T.
Review for: Light more...
Very good under eye concealer but does not work for me on other areas of the face, tends to move my foundation around underneath and the coverage is not great. It does brighten underneath the eyes and is very lightweight.
Elizabeth V.
I bought this concealer from walmart. It's good for highlighting and contouring but it doesn't have very good coverage. It's sorta buildable but it slides off your face. I would not recommend this.
Dana N.
Dubai
Review for: Sand more...
My first concealer! I love liquid formulae, it’s easy to blend! You can build! This one is amazing. Get the right shade and you’re good to go. You’ll have to set it tho! So get a good powder, preferably loose, so it sets well!
Kalista R.
My favourite concealer ever!! It has medium coverage but can totally be build to to fuller coverage if needed. I find it best for undereyes as it does have some what of a Dewy finish to it that could tend to highlight blemishes. The only con to this product is it can sometimes tingle the sensitive undereye
Chantel S.
Review for: Fair more...
FAV drug store concealer!!! It blends out amazingly! So affordable, the wand the you use to apply it, really gets everywhere!

I love how slim the packaging is, it doesn't take up a lot of space & I always re-purchase it!
Angelica P.
lynn, MA
It has pretty good coverage, it doesnt crease on my under eye that much but you can never go wrong with a bit of setting powder, blends very well with foundation too. And its drugstore darling!
Becca K.
Brampton
Review for: Light more...
Used this product and repurchased many times over the past 3 years. Very light weight and fresh - perfect for the days that you don't want a lot of coverage. Loved the water feel of the product and was incredibly easy to blend and never clung on dry patches.
bailey f.
Grimsby, ON
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
Not bad, it actually did cover up my dark circles. However, I have sensitive skin and it did burn my face a bit. Also, I tried 3 different shades and they all were a little too dark for me.
Sarah M.
Pasig City, PH
Review for: Fair, Cafe, Light more...
I've been trying to hide every discoloration and imperfections that I have on my face and I found one of the best products that does the job perfectly! Keep up the amazing job Maybelline! ❤
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back