Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Melanie F.
Brentwood
Review for: Light more...
A good dupe for Nars Creamy Concealer. Amazing coverage but can make you crease under the eyes. Would recommend for spot coverage but would definitely try something else for under the eye. Amazing product for the price though!
Nadine H.
England
I can't seem to find a good shade for this as I bought the lightest shade possible in the UK and it is literally orange and I'm not even that fair. I'm from Eastern Europe and have pink undertones and I'm sorta a fair/beige skin tone in most foundations. I like my concealers to be a shade lighter to also brighten my under eye and to highlight... but this one is darker than my foundation so a pass for me. Obviously that's not a fault with the actual formula or anything, just keep in mind if you're pale like me. For comparison, I use Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in fair and also Dior concealer in 001 (idk the name it's not for everyday wear for me) and those are good shades but I just find all the Maybelline makeup much too dark and orange toned. Same with the rewind concealer. Great concept, just more shade variety
إميلي E.
Amazing coverage and super long lasting. Can be used bare on the face to cover dark circles. It blends out so easily and is not at all patchy. It wears throughout the day and does not crease. Only limitation is the color range.
Anna F.
Absolutely love this! Has a good coverage since I have dark circles under my eyes. It lasts a long time, and does not end up looking cakey. I wish the applicator was different, but I just use a concealer brush to blend everything. Would definetly buy this again.
Rebecca R.
I use this mascara on my spots and blemishes as it has a high amount of coverage. It is very easy to blend in. The only problem is that the lightest shade is almost my skin tone so this wouldn't be good for really pale people.
taylor f.
Pinewood Park , Farnborough
This product is so good for coverage and lightening the skin to create a flawless look! Unfortunately the product is only compacted into a tiny thin applicator, therefor it only lasts about a month if you us concealer regularly!
Beth J.
Lostock hall Preston
Review for: Sand more...
Can't go wrong with this concealer gives you very good coverage and is very long lasting when you set everything in place, the product is great for either under eye or to cover blemishes and I have bought this product multiple times
Vianney A.
Review for: Fair more...
Im having a hard time to find a concealer. This one is really creamy, easy to apply and also easy to blend. My biggest concern is my under eye. First it doesnt crease at all and nice but after some times, it crease and chapped whenever i smile....
inactive u.
Nova Scotia
This concealer is really great in my opinion, i find the colour suits me very well and the formula is very good. I use this to highlight and cut crease all the time! I recommend this product because i love the formula and it’s a great price!
Maria I.
Cadiz
Review for: Fair more...
It's a good medium to full coverage concealer, but sometimes it breaks on my skin when it gets too hot and my skin gets too oily. However, if I blot it and set it again with powder, it stays in place for the rest of the day.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back