Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20614)
kiera a.
I constantly buy this concealer in the shade 10. This is a great shade for anyone whom has a very yellow undertone. It is a very creamy concealer and perfect for anyone that has dry under eyes as it doesn't cake up at all.
Jessica T.
Mississauga, ON
I honestly cant say enough good things about this product! BEST CONCEALER!! Its so easy to blend and its perfect for using under the eyes to conceal those dark circles but i also use it to conceal any pimples i might have!
Jemma C.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Review for: Light more...
Bought this because it was a dupe for the nars concealer and I actually prefer it to the nars one! It's medium coverage, long lasting, creamy and doesn't crease too Much. Pretty good product!
Justina N.
Dubai
Have enaugh coverage to hide grey circles and does not crease during day. Have good selection of shades for lighter skin tones. Also blends in nicely while masking imperfections on the face.
Katie J.
Great drugstore concealer! The coverage to this concealer is excellent. I love the smoothness and professional looking packaging. It's a build-able formula and I would say it's best for blemishes rather than under-eye.
Katie M.
Review for: Light more...
This is okay but not the best. It definitely creases and cakes up under the eyes as you wear it for a long period of time but if you're only going to wear it for a few hours it'll look great!
Tasha R.
This product is really nice and creamy. It has a decent amount of pigment. I do wish you got a bigger compact though and I wish there was one shade lighter than their current lightest shade!
Hannah F.
scotland
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
Favourite concealer! This is full coverage and I covers blemishes so well, I have tried so many and I have found my perfect match. It blends so good with make up. Such good value for money!
bailey f.
Grimsby, ON
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
Not bad, it actually did cover up my dark circles. However, I have sensitive skin and it did burn my face a bit. Also, I tried 3 different shades and they all were a little too dark for me.
Mathilde I.
Bergen
This is by far the best concealer I've ever tried. It's the perfect dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer. It is long lasting and doesn't crease. It is perfect for dry under eyes and I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?