Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Maggie M.
This is my go to concealer. I have used many high end concealers from UD, Too faced, IT Cosmetics, NARS, and I reach for this one over any of those. It works so well with my oily skin and does not emphasize my pores. I set it with my Anastasia banana powder and it lasts all day.
aliya s.
It is an affordable and quick results giving formula. Has a high potential to cover the pigmented skin under the eye easily and does not cause any irritation. It also has a wide range of couler options and thus everyone can find her own matching shade.
MakeupbyCharlotte.xo A.
Liverpool, Merseyside
This product is perfect for an everyday drugstore concealer and an excellent dupe for the nars creamy concealer. It's such a reasonable price however the colour range is pretty small and slightly confusing as the shade 10 is actually darker than the 15.
Bianca M.
Sydney
Review for: Fair more...
I live this concealer, it is amazing for under eyes! Yes it is buildable! The packaging is sleek and nice. To be honest this concealer is better than some high end products. I would DEFINITELY recommend if you are looking for a amazing cheap concealer
kimberly v.
Review for: Light more...
I love using this concealer for my under eyes and blemishes on my face. It is a buildable concealer and I would say it is a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer just not as thick. I love the easy applicator and the packaging is simple. I would recommend to everyone.
Kate P.
yorkshire
Review for: Fair more...
the fit me concealer gives a glowy medium coverage to the skin. i love it because it's beldable and buildable. i use this concealer daily, to brighten my undereye dark circles. it has a light weight feel and doesn't feel drying. my fave at the moment
Alina K.
I am totally in love with this concealer! The concealer gives you a beautiful dewy look but not too oily. The one thing is that it runs out very quickly. The packaging small and thin and easy to fit in to ur makeup bag. It comes with a wand applicator
Neeraja N.
Review for: Sand more...
Best concealer ever! This product glides on so well and does not crease or look cakey. The Fit Me range concealers are one of the best drugstore product you can completely rely on. It does not come in a lot of shades-being the only con I can think of.
Ashley C.
Really nice concealer for my under eyes, the shade range isn't the best for when I am pale but really nice to brighten my under eyes when I'm tanned. Nice packaging and last when I set it with a powder. I would recommend this to someone as I think it's a dupe for the mars radiant creamy concealer
detzy j.
Panama
Review for: Sand more...
Look, I am going to make you totally sincere, this concealer is very precious. and I like it because it is economical and at the same time it works as a high-end product. I have used it many times, only for parties and these things.
Chic @ s I recommend a lot try it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart