Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19791)
Buy on Amazon
Sarah B.
I like this product but it's not my favorite. It covers dark circles perfectly but I find the shades much too yellow for my skin tone so it looks weird on. Maybe I just didn't use the right shade but that's my experience. BUT if you CAN find your shade, this product would be perfect for you!
Victoria D.
Edmonton, AB
This is the lightest shade they carry at my drug store, and is way too dark and yellow, even on top of the Fit Me foundation in the shade 110 (also one of the lightest shades). The formula is nice and gives amazing coverage, but it would be awesome to have a shade that works with my skin tone.
Gabriela G.
San juan
This is my favorite concelear ever ! It cover all my undereye black spots and came in good colors. It blends perfect. I say that is vetter than the sephora one. I would buy it again, totally. And better of all of it is that is at a great price.
Clementine O.
Glasgow, Glasgow
This product has good coverage and works for both blemishes and under eyes. However, it broke me out. I think this is partially because the packaging is not very hygienic. I wish it was in a squeezy tube so bacteria wouldn't get in so easily because otherwise it is a good product for the price.
Kyra C.
Toronto
Great use for my dark under eye circles. I usually apply it over my foundation and then blend it just where my cheekbones stop. It's also good to create a more cleaner eyebrow look. One of my favourite concealers because it lasts quite a while!
Bana A.
Lovely concealer to be used as a highlighter for both the under-eye area and the face. If you tend to have dark circles and want great coverage, I would definitely recommend using the Maybeline age-rewind concealer and apply the fit me concealer on top to add a beautiful glow to the under-eye area. To make it last ALL DAY, apply a tiny bit of setting powder and it will literally last till you wash your face.
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
Absolutely love this product! It's so long lasting! I pair this with fit me poreless powder and foundation
It's actually sucha nice product
I would definitely buy this once again and I just love love love this
Talia M.
The price is great, the formula feels really good. It's very pigmented and it blends out great. It has a decent shade range for a drugstore concealer and it doesn't crease for me, as long as I use my primer. I'll probably end up repurchasing.
Giusy G.
This is my favorite drugstore concealer.. I like this better than the age rewind.. It's dewy, the coverage is pretty good, it crease a little bit under my eye but it's not that bad. For the price this is really great! Love it and i will keep this concealer on the rotation. Many peope say this is the dupe for nars radiant creamy, for me, this is pretty similar but the nars one is better! But for the price difference, the maybelline one is pretty good.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
Review for: Light more...
Such a great concealer! I decided to try it since a lot of people said it was a good concealer and for the price, you can't go wrong. The coverage is good and is buildable and a bottle lasts such a long time
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?