Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19783)
Buy on Amazon
Kasthuri R.
My favorite concealer ever, and I have really bad dark circles. It is medium to full coverage and very minimally oxidizes. I also love the fact that they have darker shades that actually blend in with brown skin.
Laine T.
Review for: Fair more...
I don't understand the people saying this is a dupe for the NARS concealer because the only thing they have in common is the packaging and the fact that it's a concealer. I will not be buying this again, it stung my under eyes leading me to tear up all over my makeup and I used it multiple times to give it a better shot. To no avail, wouldn't recommend.
Paige C.
The colour is horrible. I got this in a light shade and it was so orange. The consistency was cakey and I used it once and I will never be picking it up again and defiantly will not be re-purchasing. Horrible product. Don't waste your money. Not good.
Bri H.
Kemptville, ON
I use this basically every day, great coverage, good colour range and a great formula. This works great for contouring and highlighting as well as just spot concealing or concealing under eyes. Highly recommended.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Review for: Light more...
I recently purchased this after someone recommended . I like it because it covers well and it's a good consistency . It lasts longer then other liquid concealers I've purchased . I would recommend this to others .
Pooja A.
Siliguri, India
My makeup is incomplete without this product. It's my go to product. It blends so well and sits perfectly on skin. There are days when I don't apply my foundation, I just use this under my eyes and over my marks and blemishes and tada, I'm good to go.
Naiara G.
Villabona
Es el corector que mejor me ha quitado las imperfecciones y encima el precio es muy bueno, hay una buena gama de colores. Dura mucho en la cara y cubre muy bien las ojeras aunque yo siempre lo sello con polvos matificantes. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
Alexandra C.
St. Catharines , Ontario
This concealer is my holy grail drug store concealer. I've been using this one for about 2 years now and I always go back to it. It doesn't crease on my eyes and does a wonderful job at covering my dark circles. Very affordable and amazing quality!
caitlin b.
London
Review for: Light more...
I couldn't say anything bad about this product! It's amazing and the coverage is insane but at the same time once blended it's completely natural! 100% would recommend this unbelievable yet affordable product! X
Summer Y.
This rich creamy concealer is my all time favorite concealer . I tried a lot of other concealers from another drugstore brands but I still keep coming for the Maybelline fit me concealer . I highly recommend it !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?