Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19775)
Buy on Amazon
Stella M.
Guelph, ON
This is a great drugstore concealer. It can last all day without creasing as long as you set it with powder using a beauty blender. It has great coverage for under eye dark circles and blemishes. Definitely recommend!
Betty L.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is affordable and is good for multi-purpose concealing. I use it under my eyes as well as for highlighting and it covers blemishes quite well also. The texture is light weight and not heavy. It doesn't cake up under my eyes but I don't have a dry under eye areas. I have just repurchased one.
Kasthuri R.
My favorite concealer ever, and I have really bad dark circles. It is medium to full coverage and very minimally oxidizes. I also love the fact that they have darker shades that actually blend in with brown skin.
Omnia M.
Maybelline fit me concealer , light weight, daily concealer that i love you so much👌❤! i used it everyday , affordable ,sadly it has a narrow color range but it's an amazing concealer from durgstore .
Paige C.
The colour is horrible. I got this in a light shade and it was so orange. The consistency was cakey and I used it once and I will never be picking it up again and defiantly will not be re-purchasing. Horrible product. Don't waste your money. Not good.
Natalia C.
Basically, this is the best concealer I've ever tried. For real. I use it everyday and it works for every occasion. You can do wonders with this, it works under eyes and for blemishes, for real I totally recommend this.
Laine T.
Review for: Fair more...
I don't understand the people saying this is a dupe for the NARS concealer because the only thing they have in common is the packaging and the fact that it's a concealer. I will not be buying this again, it stung my under eyes leading me to tear up all over my makeup and I used it multiple times to give it a better shot. To no avail, wouldn't recommend.
Petya K.
Birmingham , West Midlands
It lasts a really long time, it's inexpensive, it's not too sheer but not too thick, it's not sticky, and it doesn't crease. It's a pretty good buy, my fall back concealer when I'm done experimenting with new ones.
Bri H.
Kemptville, ON
I use this basically every day, great coverage, good colour range and a great formula. This works great for contouring and highlighting as well as just spot concealing or concealing under eyes. Highly recommended.
Tahreem A.
I spent ages looking for a concealer that matched my skin tone perfectly and this was it! Although there are only 4 shades, it was perfect for me and I was really happy with the results. I use the concealer and FIT me foundation together and they work great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?