Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19808)
Buy on Amazon
Hayley D.
The whole "fit me" line is fabulous, the concealer is very creamy and blends beautifully, I use this concealer everyday and it gets the job done great, I have repurchased this concealer over 4 times and still will continue.
Erica Y.
A lot of people love this concealer and claim it's their Holy grail product, but I just can't get into it. It doesn't apply too well on my skin with a brush, I found it streaky and a little dry looking when I apply it that way. I found it much easier to use my fingers, it looks more natural and blend easier that way.
HONOMI T.
maryland lexington
I've been using this product about six months
I am in love this product is absolutely worth it!
I am using color fair and it's fit my skin very well!
I can't make up without this it's very similar as NRS one
Victoria O.
Dartford, Dartford
Love this concealer. In the UK I believe it retails for under £6. For deeper skin tones I would choose the no 30 Cafu for more of a concealer. If you are looking for a concealer / highlight for under the eyes I would choose no 35 Deep. Yes, deep is lighter than Cafu - don't ask! I love this. Always repurchase it :)
Carolyn F.
Timmins, ON
Amazing product! I absolutely love this concealer because it is not too think and easy to blend! I like the tube and the price as well :) I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a great coverage, light concealer !
Brooke C.
Love this concealer! It's my favourite drug store brand! It has a great formula and it blends in really well! I apply it with my beauty blender and it works great! It's really reasonably priced as well! I recommend it for sure!! :)
Aixa S.
Caleta Olivia
Lo he probado y me encantó,  quiero seguir probandolo.  Muy recomendable, deja un perfecto acabado. Yo personalmente lo uso como corrector de ojeras pero también para cubrir el acné y me sirve bastante 😍😍😍 Maybelline New York
Kristen L.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Medium, Light more...
Loved these both but they don't offer as much coverage as I would like. I don't have very dark circles but sometimes I like to go a bit lighter (coverage) on my foundation and use concealer on areas where I want a bit more coverage. I wouldn't recommend for blemishes but great for the under eye area and highlighting.
Joelle C.
Montreal, Quebec
I found that it oxides on me, and I'm like ghost pale so it really does stick out and at first it would coverup perfectly but after a few hour my dark circle would kind off reappear. Pretty disappointed with this product.
Sinath D.
This is a concealer that I keep using everyday now. The formula is pigmented enough to cover dark circles. It can be layered without getting cakey but it creases just a tiny little bit. I just wish that the lastingness was greater. As a reference, I have light-medium skin (nc 25/30) and I use shade 20 or 25.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?