Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20664)
Gisela M.
This is a go to product if you are in a budget because make up can be a really expensibe department especially for young girls who are starting in the beauty World, it has a nice coverage and leaves a nice finish touch. Its a great product for me.
Minseo K.
I really like this concealer and i have so far used 2. I am almost running out of mine so I am planning on buying a third one. I would recommend this to everyone. It conceals my flaws and pimples very well.
Shannon C.
Had there been a lighter shade with pink undertones this product would have been perfect for me, the colour came up slightly yellow on my skin tone. The product however is very blendable with good coverage.
Megan K.
Castlegar, BC
This is my all time favourite concealer. It last me all day and doesn't crease. It's really full coverage but doesn't look cakey. It has lots of product and it's super affordable. Would definitely recommend
Keri G.
Ayr, Scotland
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This concealer is really good and doesn't crease under the eye, I would say this is medium to full cover and could build it. It's long lasting, although I got this at boots and the shade range was a bit bad.
Ciara W.
Glasgow , Glasgow
One of my favourite concealers from the drugstore. It is such an affordable price and really great coverage. It doesn't crease and has a nice wand that's not too big. Easy to blend out and good colour range
Morgan G.
London, London
Review for: Deep more...
I wasn't a fan at first but now it's the perfect dupe to Nars creamy concealer. It also reminds me of the ABH concealer pot in the way that it blends out. I do love it because it's so cheap and easy to get!
Samantha A.
luton
I would say this is almost a drugstore dupe for the nars creamy concealers! Not as full coverage but for the price it is very similar and covers all your blemishes especially under eye Dark circles!  I would defo recommend and buy this product myself again!
Courteney P.
Ottawa
Review for: Fair, Light more...
The wand applicator makes this product super easy to apply. The formula is thick enough to cover dark circles and blemishes but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Blends into foundation easily and lasts all day without creasing. Comparable to higher end brands for a fraction of the price
Kristen D.
Carberry
Very moisturizing under the eyes and doesn’t crease up easily. It sets well with loose powders and last all day. The formula is very creamy and easy to blend into the skin and I really enjoy the applicator.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back