Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Fernanda S.
Collierville
Love it. My skin is very oily so I can have the perfect one for my type if skin. Easy to apply. One important thing for me is when I am done with my make up I'm not dirty. Perfect
Gabriela C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Fair, Light, Sand more...
My favorite every day concealer! Still get a little creasing, but have yet to find one that doesn’t crease on me. Cheaper than most concealers and have repurchased multiple times!
Julythza D.
Fort Campbell, KY
my eyes are very dry with the change of the climate, and this county is the only one that does not irritate me around the eyes and perfectly covers the imperfections under my eyes
Aris J.
Lexington
Review for: Medium, Cafe, Deep, Sand more...
These are my day by day product. They so creamy have good coverage. Don’t crease. You can build it up if you need to. I use them for concealing and darker ones for cream contours.
Valeri L.
San Antonio
Review for: Light more...
The Maybelline fit me concealer in light has been my go to concealer for years now! It’s has the perfect coverage and with half the price of the high end products that just don’t preform as well!
Steph D.
Ridley Park, PA
Review for: Fair more...
Not my favorite but not bad! Good for an every day look. Has medium coverage and is buildable. I think my least favorite part is the applicator. I find that it’s too small and doesn’t pick up enough product.
Yesenia A.
Ozone Park, NY
Great drugstore concealer. Had a nice creamy texture. Really good in the coverage department. The price makes it even better. I find myself reaching for this product allot lately
Libby E.
Columbus
Review for: Fair more...
I use this concealer almost everyday. I’ve been using this brand of concealer since I started makeup. I’ve not tried any other line of concealer because I’ve gotten so used to this one but one day I’d like to pop some variation into my routine. I’m a student and find myself wanting as much sleep as I can get while trying to still do a nice makeup look. Instead of using foundation I apply this concealer to the areas I would otherwise put foundation. I also don’t want to get to the point where I rely on foundation everyday yet. If I don’t feel like putting any makeup on then it’s not a huge jump from natural skin to a fully covered foundation face. Where as when I use this concealer I notice it still covers me but it doesn’t give that caked look. If you are the type of person that wants that caked look this product is also layer-able.

The concealer is very smooth and applies as easy as butter. It gives you a good amount of coverage but to get a fuller coverage just layer the product. The line of concealers span from dark to porcelain. The shades are pretty easy to match to skin tones.

I absolutely love this product and rely on it constantly! You have to check it out!!
Miimii M.
Calexico
I love this concealer it's so good and has great eye coverage. It's long lasting and easy to apply . I would recommend it and would definitely buy again . A little pricey though.
Angelica R.
san diego
Review for: Fair, Medium more...
This Maybelline Fit Me concealer has made my skin so gorgeous never thought it could ever do that but now that I found this concealer it is now forever lasting and I would definitely buy this product again!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?